What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, i just wanted you to say it yourself. Wifey # 1 is very open to wifey # 2, what say you? See you in DC? I'll be in NYC @ end of April (5 days)... :D

you're joking......COME :D

DC...when are you going to be there??? I have college so prolly can't do DC before summer.

HOWEVER, on a very very serious note...... COME TO NYC.....you HAVE TO tell me when you come and bring wifeyyy #1....I'd love to meet you guys in person :P
Why 5 days though, what are you coming for...business or pleasure?? ;) LOLOL

@M-48 @Marshmallow
btw somedays ago i overheard my parents talking abt my marriage!

wha?
smileys-scare-861807.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-190335.gif

r u mad?:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
ain? @Alpha1 munday abhi tou mayri baat bhi nai chali?! :rofl:

:rofl: yes. They were talking about doing it with mum family or dad's family. I hope they were just future planning!

@Alpha1 dear tell your parents, you are not old enough to handle yourself let alone girl who would be a packet of EMOTIONS...

Yara, actually I had to come there in second week of April for a marriage ceremony (cousin), then they had to postpone it because of my wedding... so it's all pleasure... :D

Yeah, sure, we would also love to meet you... you sound like a pretty cheeky monkey... :P

you're joking......COME :D

DC...when are you going to be there??? I have college so prolly can't do DC before summer.

HOWEVER, on a very very serious note...... COME TO NYC.....you HAVE TO tell me when you come and bring wifeyyy #1....I'd love to meet you guys in person :P
Why 5 days though, what are you coming for...business or pleasure?? ;) LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom