What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, not sure how much it will change exactly. We have lived together for more than 8+ years, so don't exactly know what will change, to what degree, after saying the official "I do's".... Regarding sharing, I always kept her a stakeholder in every venture of mine, 49%, as she is also my best friend. Docile? hmmmmmmmmmm, again no idea. I am a crazy Pashtun, I think she likes the twinkle of machoism in me.. :P

Nah, she used to come to PDF sometime back, then she got bored. Unless PDF comes up with some sort of "shoes" thread, she won't be back... :omghaha:

Which city is the pathan gonna bury his bachelorhood in? When? and where the eff is the bachelor's party? That is the only good news in a marriage (they don't have a 'saint' smiley in PDF)

Thts what my father owns.. i have the cj-5 and altis on my name.
WHICH COLOUR?
Any mods?
Jeep_CJ-5_V6_red_open_body.jpg

Yara, all through first week of April! :D

Well, then my Hearty Congratulations mate!!! it is the beginning of the most elaborate and complicated and yet the most satisfying chapter of one's life... Live it real!!!

On a side note... I pray for your lost independence :P ... Any lying around guys stuff should be duly handed over to @Armstrong and @arp2041

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, not sure how much it will change exactly. We have lived together for more than 8+ years, so don't exactly know what will change, to what degree, after saying the official "I do's".... Regarding sharing, I always kept her a stakeholder in every venture of mine, 49%, as she is also my best friend. Docile? hmmmmmmmmmm, again no idea. I am a crazy Pashtun, I think she likes the twinkle of machoism in me.. :P

Nah, she used to come to PDF sometime back, then she got bored. Unless PDF comes up with some sort of "shoes" thread, she won't be back... :omghaha:

@Hyperion fashion thread hai naa...us mein thoray shoes daal daytay hain :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Me fine too.. thanks for asking.... just packing stuff..... testing servers...... emptied the pool..... booked a room for my doggy at a doggy hotel, now he will get to have fun with paraye doggyz...... tomorrow going to start packing my bags..... I am kind of nervous... don't know why exactly...... :unsure:

What is this babe, you're a doctor now?? LOL in that case, doc can you give me some medicine, I have this problem where I am addicted to responding to every post by the emperor in a flirtatious way lolol....any suggestions baby? ;)

i'm well. you? :D how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom