What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHICH COLOUR?
Any mods?
Jeep_CJ-5_V6_red_open_body.jpg

Red... it has a roll cage...japanese alloys and toyota seats.

Don't make me laugh - A hairless metro like yourself who gets his eyebrows plucked & his nails manicured, would be hard pressed to exude that twinkle of machoism ! :whistle:

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder... Tujhe kahan samjhega... Tu yeh bata, Restructuring cost ko EBIT line ke upar lete hein ya neeche???

Me fine too.. thanks for asking.... just packing stuff..... testing servers...... emptied the pool..... booked a room for my doggy at a doggy hotel, now he will get to have fun with paraye doggyz...... tomorrow going to start packing my bags..... I am kind of nervous... don't know why exactly...... :unsure:

Whats this we hearing? @Hyperion and nervous?
nervous.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, you guys are really into cars.. I'm amazed..... I don't get it....... isn't a car just a mode of transport.... ok fine.... it should look nice, but that's all about it....

Whenever I go to buy a new car, the stupid dealer gives me so many options on wheels and everything else that it confuses the crap out of me... :blink:

Red... it has a roll cage...japanese alloys and toyota seats.

Like carpet bombing, there should be a new term 'carpet thanking' and the IPR of that should be handed over to @Talon ... Har 15 min mei kam se kam 20 thanks kisi na kisi ki katori mei gira deti hei

Yara, you guys are really into cars.. I'm amazed..... I don't get it....... isn't a car just a mode of transport.... ok fine.... it should look nice, but that's all about it....

Whenever I go to buy a new car, the stupid dealer gives me so many options on wheels and everything else that it confuses the crap out of me... :blink:

Just buy a harley and life free... Thts what im gonna do... soon.

@mastaan

nw will u be publishin BB @Hyperion complete interview in the guardian afta knowin da details of each n everythin in his life going to happen just in next two months?:P
@Marshmallow :rofl: :rofl: aik copy mein uski pix bhi daal day na
images

Like carpet bombing, there should be a new term 'carpet thanking' and the IPR of that should be handed over to @Talon ... Har 15 min mei kam se kam 20 thanks kisi na kisi ki katori mei gira deti hei

What to say @mastaan I am soooo generous kabhi fakar nai kiya :rofl:

@mastaan

nw will u be publishin BB @Hyperion complete interview in the guardian afta knowin da details of each n everythin in his life going to happen just in next two months?:P

There is nothing noteworthy that will be left to publish now about my friend @Hyperion now... His story will be more like 'there lived a nice guy here'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom