What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh not a problem, even Bilawal zardari cannot read and speak urdu and he is supposed to our next fuehrer. Who says Pakistan isn't the land of opportunities/sts. ?

I asked, how are you feeling after weekend friday night?

hahaha clearly if zardari can be president, anything is possible :P

Aww, that's sweet of you to ask...I am doing well, thnk u very much! :D you?

Yara, not sure how much it will change exactly. We have lived together for more than 8+ years, so don't exactly know what will change, to what degree, after saying the official "I do's".... Regarding sharing, I always kept her a stakeholder in every venture of mine, 49%, as she is also my best friend. Docile? hmmmmmmmmmm, again no idea. I am a crazy Pashtun, I think she likes the twinkle of machoism in me.. :P

Nah, she used to come to PDF sometime back, then she got bored. Unless PDF comes up with some sort of "shoes" thread, she won't be back... :omghaha:

To mera shaq sahi nikla... Chal thakur, get ready to share your everything... Ha ha ha... It will change you forever. Some change in a nice way and some freak out and some become docile animals... It'd be interesting to see your story develop :P

Now, don't tell me, your would be is also on PDF?

@arp2041 buddy, how's the weather in India... Next week is homecoming and I am giving a surprise to everyone... any ideas, how warm is it in Mumbai?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is suffering from a dozen different conditions. Most we have diagnosed, some Dr. Hypey is stil working on.

Forget him, how you doing babe?
guitar-play.gif

Gtg, later....

What is this babe, you're a doctor now?? LOL in that case, doc can you give me some medicine, I have this problem where I am addicted to responding to every post by the emperor in a flirtatious way lolol....any suggestions baby? ;)

i'm well. you? :D how are you?

To mera shaq sahi nikla... Chal thakur, get ready to share your everything... Ha ha ha... It will change you forever. Some change in a nice way and some freak out and some become docile animals... It'd be interesting to see your story develop :P

Now, don't tell me, your would be is also on PDF?

nah i think shes not MAD like us:P

BB @Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom