Status
Not open for further replies.
only in holidays...yes!

Wow...! :D

Waisee didn't the Horse mind having a Donkey (You) sit on it for a

btw u stalker
smileys-smiley-with-sign-274798.gif

Stalker ? :lol:

You've written in your Profile....I always read everyone's Profile to know whom I'm talking to...why write it there if you didn't want to share it ! :P

@Umair Nawaz @JonAsad @Marshmallow @mafiya @Hyperion @Talon :

Yesterday I went to Cinestar to watch the movie 'The Wizard of Oz' - There was a Pakistani Sikh there also & he was being treated as Royalty because most of us hadn't seen one in real life - What the heck ? :omghaha:

:woot: in 2008, when i came to Pakistan for higher studies, I once saw a Sikh speaking pashto with a Pathan in Bazar, I fainted and later inquired how come a sikh can be both sikh and pashtoon... Pathan gave a weird look to me and said he is from Peshawar and many sikhs live there :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
While I do understand the financial ratios much better, I am a bit slow on these things... So, try to hit me again and be simple, so that I don't misread something... :P

Oh he is getting married next Month:P

going to PAK FOR TWO MONTHS....

going for elections too....

going for gud cause on tuesday:P

SAMJ AGAE?:meeting:

LOL... even I understand financial ratios much better than marriage plans... :P

To mera shaq sahi nikla... Chal thakur, get ready to share your everything... Ha ha ha... It will change you forever. Some change in a nice way and some freak out and some become docile animals... It'd be interesting to see your story develop :P

Now, don't tell me, your would be is also on PDF?

Ok guys m now going to watch this good German film called Hell

[video]http://watch32.com/movies-online/hell-261076/episode-1.html[/video]

good nite sweet dreams full of nightmares.

Not just Peshawar, even in different agencies. They are the local inhabitants, just like us, the tribals.

:woot: in 2008, when i came to Pakistan for higher studies, I once saw a Sikh speaking pashto with a Pathan in Bazar, I fainted and later inquired how come a sikh can be both sikh and pashtoon... Pathan gave a weird look to me and said he is from Peshawar and many sikhs live there :omghaha:

Wow...! :D

Waisee didn't the Horse mind having a Donkey (You) sit on it for a

Stalker ? :lol:

You've written in your Profile....I always read everyone's Profile to know whom I'm talking to...why write it there if you didn't want to share it ! :P

hahah no da donkeys r on strike coz i heard thy been visitin u regularly for philosophy classes:laugh:

Oh he is getting married next Month:P

going to PAK FOR TWO MONTHS....

going for elections too....

going for gud cause on tuesday:P

SAMJ AGAE?:meeting:

Ignorance is bliss, but an educated man must chose NOT to be ignorant... But, you say he's gonna be MIA for 60 days and he himself is planning 45 days... That tells me, you both know each other well.... And now, I wait for his response to my rather simplistic question, before I make any assumption :P... Thanks...
@Hyperion ... Ha ha ha, please accept my condolences at the death of your bachelorhood!!! I love making such condolence messages

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom