What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's troll-free I tell ya! :woot:

I have officially cleansed that section of trolls. Banned quite a few too. Online genocide...

Rest assured, Bangladesh Defense will never get back to its glory days....

No hard feelings @Imran Khan about me becoming mod instead of you :D

yaar how can a non bangladeshi become a MOD of BD section ? it was joke i am racist you know it well:lol:. BTW YOU BECOME MOD AND ME HUSBAND SO I HAVE NO TIME NO POWER FOR TROLLING ANYMORE .

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw i still love my parents! :smitten: honesty and discipline i have learned from them!

Are both your parents muslims by birth??

& there parents???

& there parents??

& so one???

Did you chk how much % of muslim are you on ISLAMIC CALCULATOR???? :rofl: :rofl:

Btw i still love my parents! :smitten: honesty and discipline i have learned from them!

That I know! You are a good boy! Obeying his parents even if they beat you! Like we all do! But my parents will allow me to goto a jalsa!

vishal dadlani performing in my college :devil:

Meh what? :what: @Armstrong ye kya bakwas kar raha hai yeh mere bhai ke bare mei?

Let me explain before your dirty mind comes up with perv reasoning..

He went to the PTI Jalsa, it rained there so I assumed he must be wet :P

Also, he is a supported of IK as far as I know, seeing the excitement he displayed for the Jalsa. :angel:

@Hyperion Can't we co-opt Oscar, heard tell he's very keen with technical matters of defense. Btw you do know that the fellows up at BR tend to use "Musharraf" as a noun in a different sense altogether- "to pull something out of one's Musharraf". :omghaha:

I am beginning to enjoy the sober trolling I was engaging in on the Mushy thread though. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom