What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion Well the trip has come to an abrupt halt, morons have made two of the bikes go bust- apparently they haven't ridden them for 2 years till now. Stuck in a shi$$% motel with zero mobile connectivity but excellent wireless net connectivity. :what:

Beginning to hate myself for trusting anyone else but myself for making the arrangements. Murphy's law in action. :hitwall:

Bike trip :woot:

Always fascinated with them, did some short runs, under 600 Km

Where are you going and from where, some details please :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion kanka and the others, whatta ya think about yesterdays events, Israel apologised us. It's the second time that Israel apologised after USS Liberty thing?

In the subcontinent. Murphy's Law X 2 (should, and most definitely will)... :D

@Hyperion Well the trip has come to an abrupt halt, morons have made two of the bikes go bust- apparently they haven't ridden them for 2 years till now. Stuck in a shi$$% motel with zero mobile connectivity but excellent wireless net connectivity. :what:

Beginning to hate myself for trusting anyone else but myself for making the arrangements. Murphy's law in action. :hitwall:

"agendas" explain on FB later! Aero and me and balixd are on the same page here!

"agendas" explain on FB later! Aero and me and balixd are on the same page here!

abey kitni baar likhega???

@JonAsad pls confirm, is Alpha a girl???

@samantk im not joking! U are free to put me on the ignore list anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom