What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Morning people... got so busy last night.... :drag:

Meray piyaray humm-watno, 23 March mubarak ho! :cheers:

It's really IRONY.

Agreed it's the national Day of Pakistan, but 23rd March is also remembered as the Shaheed Diwas when Bhaghat Singh, Sukhdev & Rajguru achieved martyrdom for the freedom of our two countries.

My HEART goes out for TRUE heroes of our Freedom Struggle.

Inquilab Zindabad!!!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM EMPEROR'S LOYAL COMMANDER OF THE IMPERIAL FLEET:

Happy Republic Day to all Pakistani brothers. We should be thankful for all those who put efforts or put their lives when it required to establish the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, and those who still do that. :cheers:

Oh Oh !!! I hope everything is fine :angel:

no physical injury, but im a little u knw shocked etc

Happy Republic Day to all Pakistani brothers. We should be thankful for all those who put efforts or put their lives when it required to establish the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan, and those who still do that. :cheers:

salute to marshal atatürk from my side!

no physical injury, but im a little u knw shocked etc

salute to marshal atatürk from my side!

Yeah i know few days back we are on family picnic and the bus was about to hit my mother i just push her at that i can't tell you what i was feeling :unsure:

Salute to all the martyrs who gave their lives to escape the tyranny of the British Raj. Never again will these westerners get to rule over our sacred lands. :cheers:

It's really IRONY.

Agreed it's the national Day of Pakistan, but 23rd March is also remembered as the Shaheed Diwas when Bhaghat Singh, Sukhdev & Rajguru achieved martyrdom for the freedom of our two countries.

My HEART goes out for TRUE heroes of our Freedom Struggle.

Inquilab Zindabad!!!!!

Thank you :pakistan:

@Hyperion Well the trip has come to an abrupt halt, morons have made two of the bikes go bust- apparently they haven't ridden them for 2 years till now. Stuck in a shi$$% motel with zero mobile connectivity but excellent wireless net connectivity. :what:

Beginning to hate myself for trusting anyone else but myself for making the arrangements. Murphy's law in action. :hitwall:

Salute to all the martyrs who gave their lives to escape the tyranny of the British Raj. Never again will these westerners get to rule over our sacred lands. :cheers:

haha....

@Hyperion with God's Grace, India is on the path of giving them the TASTE of there own medicines.

Recent eg. being the Italian marines case, these morons thought that they would get away with murders of innocent Indian Fishermen, but REALITY struck them really HARD.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom