What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLOL you're a depressed soul armstrong :P

I am waiting until I get sleepy....... hate nights like theses and on top of it @KingMamba93 ditched me and probably wen to bed...what a loser :P LMAOO

No loser I was reading about ranjit singh lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not wise, @Armstrong will charm him away from you in a trice..you are gravely mistaken if you think that you could even hold a candle to him. Add that to @Hyperion's known bent towards a certain deviance and you're playing a losing hand. :fie:

you're right...especially now that @Armstrong is a gemini...I better watch out :D

HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!! :P

like I said once before dillinger, what's there to take, I already have all form you that I need general :D

So you have assumed, rather presumptuous of you my dear. But by all means engage in that particular delusion. :enjoy:

No loser I was reading about ranjit singh lol.

haha...

you left and I thought to myself, typical politician...leaving his citizens in time of need :D c'mon Mamba, I can't play chess alone, now can I ;)

So you have assumed, rather presumptuous of you my dear. But by all means engage in that particular delusion. :enjoy:

It's not delusion sweety, I just haven't turned my attention to you. The day I do.......;)

haha...

you left and I thought to myself, typical politician...leaving his citizens in time of need :D c'mon Mamba, I can't play chess alone, now can I ;)

It's not delusion sweety, I just haven't turned my attention to you. The day I do.......;)

You intend to wrap me up like HypeZu, impossible! You have hubris but not much leverage.

@ZYXW @Hyperion

Abdul being happy
details_photo_2446_1363863678.jpg

details_photo_244_1363863682.jpg

@Hyperion...you ate the wrong goat... @Dillinger supplied us with false intel, he said it was abdul...damn it LOL :D

You intend to wrap me up like HypeZu, impossible! You have hubris but not much leverage.

Emperor is not the type to be wrapped up...that's why i like him! He's just playing the game equally well, let's see who gets knocked out first...am I right baby @Hyperion ;)

haha...

I was checking my swiss bank accounts in order to make a quick escape lol.

LOLOL ohhhhh how many pennies did you find in there? LOL

No no I am just messing with him! That's just bs, I honestly don't. do you? LOL ;D

Enough for a gyro from the city. No but my sister's use to or they still do. I don't even know my sign what is September 23?

Enough for a gyro from the city. No but my sister's use to or they still do. I don't even know my sign what is September 23?

a gyro huh? gotta love nyc :D

you're a libra..i think! It doesn't mean much honestly, but yeah some people pay attention to signs, it's kinda cute :D

dude, when are you going to sleep haha??

Also, had I intended, you would have been fully wrapped by now :P

a gyro huh? gotta love nyc :D

you're a libra..i think! It doesn't mean much honestly, but yeah some people pay attention to signs, it's kinda cute :D

dude, when are you going to sleep haha??

Also, had I intended, you would have been fully wrapped by now :P

Is that good lol, nd now actually. Take care all, have to wake up for fajar in two hours lol.

I could hardly understand urdu written in English! LOL haha what does this mean? :P

Oh not a problem, even Bilawal zardari cannot read and speak urdu and he is supposed to our next fuehrer. Who says Pakistan isn't the land of opportunities/sts. ?

I asked, how are you feeling after weekend friday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom