What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is happening here ? :what:

My Lord @Hyperion - Is she flirting with @Dillinger - the Minister for Nappy Manufacturing, Distribution & Subsidies ! :undecided:

No uncle, I don't flirt with anyone but the emperor, @Hyperion.....sheeshhhh I have royal standards!!

He was just complimenting my ego and I was replying :D

How are you? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha. I am a multi tasker..:azn:
I already attended my last class and in my food court right now, , waiting for my chicken.:devil:

That chicken could have been your Aunt in a past life ! :disagree:

Koiii touuu mereii Buddhists bhaiyoon ka khiyaaal kar looo ! :hitwall:

No uncle, I don't flirt with anyone but the emperor, @Hyperion.....sheeshhhh I have royal standards!!

Still amongst the living ! :undecided:

What about you, my Chunky Monkey ! :azn:

You play poker by any chance? You sure know how to play your cards well, you know when to play it close to the chest. IF you do play poker then we shall play a round someday- winner takes all! :agree:

No I don't. I am naturally that good :D

And even if I did, I'd play with people that can play the game equally well if not better :P tough luck! haha

What the hell is happening here ? :what:

My Lord @Hyperion - Is she flirting with @Dillinger - the Minister for Nappy Manufacturing, Distribution & Subsidies ! :undecided:

:omghaha: :omghaha:

we care for them in ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh. .:devil:

LOLOL you're a depressed soul armstrong :P

I am waiting until I get sleepy....... hate nights like theses and on top of it @KingMamba93 ditched me and probably wen to bed...what a loser :P LMAOO

Then I think its imperative that I tell you something. My Lord Emperor @Hyperion only does that to appear respectable in our society otherwise hes more into the Eunuch guarding your harem than you Milady ! I can only hope that someday, in a more free society, he'd be able to realize his dream. :undecided:

No I don't. I am naturally that good :D

And even if I did, I'd play with people that can play the game equally well if not better :P tough luck! haha

We'll see about that- I'll teach you the game and then we'll see if you really are that good- as I said winner takes all. :D

Then I think its imperative that I tell you something. My Lord Emperor @Hyperion only does that to appear respectable in our society otherwise hes more into the Eunuch guarding your harem that Your Worshipfulness ! I can only hope that someday, in a more free society, he'd be able to realize his dream. :undecided:
@ZYXW doesn't know how the Lord really rolls. If only she knew the heinous secrets you and I must keep for the sake of this realm. :sick:

Nah man, don't flirt here ever. Not even with a lady as charming as her. Got to keep up with the rules.

Gotta run yaara, sissies have finally gotten ready- bunch of ladies- took 4 hours in all. Time to take the whip to them and get them riding. tc and ttyl. AND apple pies ZY since you haven't yet succeeded at our fist wager of you converting Armstrong. :yahoo:

Then I think its imperative that I tell you something. My Lord Emperor @Hyperion only does that to appear respectable in our society otherwise hes more into the Eunuch guarding your harem than you Milady ! I can only hope that someday, in a more free society, he'd be able to realize his dream. :undecided:

@Hyperion....do you see this...armstrong loves you so much , he is trying to break us up with his lies.....:crazy:

it's okay uncle, don't be jealous now....you can have him during the day....but like I said, during the day ONLY ;)

@ZYXW doesn't know how the Lord really rolls. If only she knew the heinous secrets you and I must keep for the sake of this realm. :sick:

Nah man, don't flirt here ever. Not even with a lady as charming as her. Got to keep up with the rules.

Gotta run yaara, sissies have finally gotten ready- bunch of ladies- took 4 hours in all. Time to take the whip to them and get them riding. tc and ttyl. AND apple pies ZY since you haven't yet succeeded at our fist wager of you converting Armstrong. :yahoo:

HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!! :P

We'll see about that- I'll teach you the game and then we'll see if you really are that good- as I said winner takes all. :D

like I said once before dillinger, what's there to take, I already have all form you that I need general :D

@Hyperion....do you see this...armstrong loves you so much , he is trying to break us up with his lies.....:crazy:

it's okay uncle, don't be jealous now....you can have him during the day....but like I said, during the day ONLY ;)

That is not wise, @Armstrong will charm him away from you in a trice..you are gravely mistaken if you think that you could even hold a candle to him. Add that to @Hyperion's known bent towards a certain deviance and you're playing a losing hand. :fie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom