What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooooooooo campaign slogan nah my campaign slogan will be much simpler, this happens after the fact lol. Yeah you should probably feel special lmao you are the first.

If even one of my orders were to happen I would be assassinated within the month, of that I am certain.

LOLOL well in that case, I am honored...haha now I'll make your rec. extra special loser
No I got you...dude you'd be gone before you van finish saying those three things...but I think we can do anything we set our minds to. People make history everyday...you seem like one of those people! Go for it :P

I'm sorry have you forgotten the rules for chess...last time I checked, clothes or the dress code was unnecessary LOLOLOLOL....pshhh amateur haha kays I am just messing with you...attempts to cheer myself up haha ignore them :P

uhmmm....honestly Mamba, right now is a bad time to ask, I am just so confused and a forum isn't the place to discuss this confusion LOL but when I am sure of the route I want to take, i'll let you know :P why so curious ? lol

Well if I distract you than you will have an excuse for when I beat you in chess. ;) :P

IDK why I just wanted to know. Lol

Well I am sorry for whatever you are confused about, must be serious I understand.

I see so we aspire for great power..I will be looking forward to an invitation to Capitol Hill then in a few years. :enjoy:

You want power, get into the Pentagon- they've hijacked foreign policy anyway- dictate which way the US's big stick swings!:D

LOLOL why, you plan on being my puppet that comes to capitol hill for orders once a year? :D

Nahhh...people that work for the pentagon are too cold and emotionless.....don't know how people live like that! Dw, the pentagon will come to me instead :P

LOLOL why, you plan on being my puppet that comes to capitol hill for orders once a year? :D

Nahhh...people that work for the pentagon are too cold and emotionless.....don't know how people live like that! Dw, the pentagon will come to me instead :P

My my, we are domineering aren't we. I like people like that, its better that way..if you truly do not bend then I think I'm going to enjoy your company. Always enjoyed a good contest.:smitten:

Well if I distract you than you will have an excuse for when I beat you in chess. ;) :P

IDK why I just wanted to know. Lol

Well I am sorry for whatever you are confused about, must be serious I understand.

hahahahaha your first comment made me laugh LOL.....you never told me you were this good at cheering people up at 2 am??? :P had I known this before, I would have let you win at chess a while back ;) hahhahaha :D (like I said ignore hehe)

nah I got u!...i always wanted to help out pakistan and over here though....so that's one thing to answer your question. But that's all I got for now. haha

My my, we are domineering aren't we. I like people like that, its better that way..if you truly do not bend then I think I'm going to enjoy your company. Always enjoyed a good contest.:smitten:

Oh dillinger....I don't compete....was born at the top, destined to be at the top, and will be at the top...no room for competition :D

:what: you will be the one with real power..:azn:

stop worrying about me ayush...you have to go to class, I am serious loser :P next time you miss a class I will be very mad (says the girl that cut 3 times last week) :D hahaha...who do i remind u of?

hahahahaha your first comment made me laugh LOL.....you never told me you were this good at cheering people up at 2 am??? :P had I known this before, I would have let you win at chess a while back ;) hahhahaha :D (like I said ignore hehe)

nah I got u!...i always wanted to help out pakistan and over here though....so that's one thing to answer your question. But that's all I got for now. haha

Oh dillinger....I don't compete....was born at the top, destined to be at the top, and will be at the top...no room for competition :D

stop worrying about me ayush...you have to go to class, I am serious loser :P next time you miss a class I will be very mad (says the girl that cut 3 times last week) :D hahaha

And extremely conceited..almost as much as me. Just another thing to add to the list of things I like about you. :enjoy:

And extremely conceited..almost as much as me. Just another thing to add to the list of things I like about you. :enjoy:

there is a time and place to be everything.....at times you have to be conceited and at time you have to be humble, just gotta know when to play which card :P

there is a time and place to be everything.....at times you have to be conceited and at time you have to be humble, just gotta know when to play which card :P

You play poker by any chance? You sure know how to play your cards well, you know when to play it close to the chest. IF you do play poker then we shall play a round someday- winner takes all! :agree:

stop worrying about me ayush...you have to go to class, I am serious loser :P next time you miss a class I will be very mad (says the girl that cut 3 times last week) :D hahaha...who do i remind u of?

hahaha. I am a multi tasker..:azn:
I already attended my last class and in my food court right now, , waiting for my chicken.:devil:

What the hell is happening here ? :what:

My Lord @Hyperion - Is she flirting with @Dillinger - the Minister for Nappy Manufacturing, Distribution & Subsidies ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom