What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran bhai says 'dear' to every one in the army sections :kiss3:

I remember a TT pointing out to a member ''we are not gay'' who was using the term 'honey' in the jf17 thread.. he was ultimately banned ofcourse due to resultant sheer confusion

"Pakistan mein siyasat karnae sae behtar hae banda Naswar bech le" :D
Nawab Aslam Raisani former chief minister Balochistan.

(No jokes lol)

Upon this statement i clear Nawab sab of all the accusations of being mentally unstable.He's ready and fit for the citizenship of Naswarabad.....:rofl:

Imran bhai says 'dear' to every one in the army sections :kiss3:

I remember a TT pointing out to a member ''we are not gay'' who was using the term 'honey' in the jf17 thread.. he was ultimately banned ofcourse due to resultant sheer confusion

:rofl: :rofl:

That must be Citizen of Naswaristan @ZYXW Sweetie :rofl: :rofl:

I dont mind it [''dear''] ... infact i chuckle a bit

a tree fell on the car infront of mine on the road today.. during the rain storm in lahore -- no casualties

Hey:)

This is absolutely none of my business and I don't like to involve myself in or associate with drama, but as just an observer here I want to say something to you. I am saying it because we all at one point or another go through what you are going through so if I can be of any help, it would be my pleasure. Look Alpha, life is going to throw many things at you; you will be accused by people, mistreated and wronged a lot. But that should not be your concern. What others do, have faith and leave it to god to deal with the world, you just make sure you react in the best way you can to situations. The way we react to things shows a lot about our personality and who we are, work on that and trust me, you'll be fine! At the end of the day it's not about others, it's about you, you be the best you can be and be someone YOU are happy with, that's all that matters! As long as you know who you are :) I apologize for being intrusive, but this is just some friendly advice. Please don't reply to this, I don't like being associated with drama and problems, just take the best from it if you think there is any:) gluck :P

@ZYXW Nicely written!! :tup:

I dont mind it [''dear''] ... infact i chuckle a bit

a tree fell on the car infront of mine on the road today.. during the rain storm in lahore -- no casualties

Tree was naraaZ with you that you didnt went to PTI imran khan jalsa! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom