What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is suffering from a dozen different conditions. Most we have diagnosed, some Dr. Hypey is stil working on.

Forget him, how you doing babe?
guitar-play.gif

Gtg, later....

Hey:)

This is absolutely none of my business and I don't like to involve myself in or associate with drama, but as just an observer here I want to say something to you. I am saying it because we all at one point or another go through what you are going through so if I can be of any help, it would be my pleasure. Look Alpha, life is going to throw many things at you; you will be accused by people, mistreated and wronged a lot. But that should not be your concern. What others do, have faith and leave it to god to deal with the world, you just make sure you react in the best way you can to situations. The way we react to things shows a lot about our personality and who we are, work on that and trust me, you'll be fine! At the end of the day it's not about others, it's about you, you be the best you can be and be someone YOU are happy with, that's all that matters! As long as you know who you are :) I apologize for being intrusive, but this is just some friendly advice. Please don't reply to this, I don't like being associated with drama and problems, just take the best from it if you think there is any:) gluck :P

Last edited by a moderator:
salam @Talon and others, @Aeronaut i have pm you,guys mujhay shah mehmood quraishi ko ik k saath dekh ker buhat ghssa aya---yar nikalo is shaqs ko yeh sharabi so called gaddi nasheen jis ki bari hawaili k peechay ki drainage se uss k under mai anay walay elaqay k gahrreb log pareshan they mager uss k walid k ehtram mai complain nahi kertay they buhat bura aadmi hai--Ik ko le doobay ga,ya iss jaissay log pti ko mqm ya pml-n banadein gay please:hitwall:
hi @Green Face, @balixd @ButterCup!

Last edited by a moderator:
mayor or miss bellum..:rofl: like bat boll....
or agr bornvita ki age nhi hai tou achar ki b nai hai....

No then whole of Townsville will go on hunger strike. They just love me as im theirs n miss Bellum's ladla Mayor.

and where r other girls, Bubbles and Blossom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom