What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa is a good club - Well they were before the O'Neill left ! :undecided:

Football is the least thing I am interested it, tell you what, I used to be on turnstiles searching people , people used to ask me about the score , and my face would just go blank........I was only interested in the money I was getting from there, and the fights ......oh and my favourite thing , throughing people out.... :D

527612_620681851292392_2114921129_n.png

@balixd I never liked Liverpool city been there twice...It always had this gloomy air around it :blink:
forget liverpool I never liked the whole country and the culture.....the day I landed in U.K i told my brother at the airport I ain't staying here for long, either I am going to canada or back home, my first priority was to get my masters done from UK and apply for immigration to canada.....

Last edited by a moderator:
forget liverpool I never liked the whole country and the culture.....the day I landed in U.K i told my brother at the airport I ain't staying here for long, either I am going to canada or back home, my first priority was to get my masters done from UK and apply for immigration to canada.....
@balixd how did that go?

@Emrald billi gifted and unique hai

hain?????:what:kyun?? kiya is ki 8 tangay hain??ya 3 aankhein hai??ya yeh aadam khor hai??:eek:

aray @balixd mai @Talon ki upload ki hui pic ko quote kerraha tha--woh billi ki tareef mai ratab ul lissan (yani buhat ziyada tareef kerna) horahi thi lol waqar zaka ko nahi kehraha tha---

@Talon @Armstrong @Hyperion @Emrald and all other naswaris please please please watch this video from 12:00min onwards, ye kya ho gaya hai humari naye nasal ko.....ALLAH mererya.....

@balixd tum yeh tamasha ab dekh rahay ho??mai yeh pehlay dekh chuka hoon---laakh lanat dene ko dil chah raha tha iss larkay numa khatoon pay---bhai show kerna hi tha tu maths show kertay--iq test show kertay aur reward k taur per winner ko uni ki teraf se scholarship di jati tub show dekhne wala hota----yeh tu pata nahi hamaray naujawaan nasal ko kahan le jarahay hain:angry:

lagta hai Cameron ne MMS ke kaam barh deye jab visit karnay aya tha......they are doing the same in UK too :D

video check ki?

haan bhai dekhi tu

tum ne tu @balixd larkiyon ka chichor pana nahi dekha--kahan mashriq ki beti ki aankhon ki sharm mashroor thi aur kahan iss k show mai beghairti aur besharmi k muzahira---freedom aur vulgarity mai differende hai--i wish k our generations can understand that:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom