What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he will :P LOL

Question though, I have always been curious.....and since you know so much about intelligence.....on a scale of 1 to 10... how hot are the spies there?? ;) (yes, this is the kind of stuff I consider when making carreer plans LOL :omghaha: ) just kidding haha
Sorry my dear your amreeki charm wont work this time....no more info for you......

@Emrald Just had a shower got ready for jumma
Bro last night we came under heavy artillery fire....

what!?:blink:now what happened??did hackers attacked again or spammers of some sort??

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 bro if the guy was nawari but he had grudge against not only naswaris but other members too.....windjammer was tagged in one of posts....and then yhe thread about indian SC and Italy also got trolled.....

@Emrald Read my posts from last night....it was a massive sucide troll....
The worst part was female members were online that time....and hyperion left us alone and ran away lol

Kion khwa-m-khwa gunahgar banwatay ho? I work on the premise of plausible deniability....... now you had to go and remind me that it was Jumma and I had to go for prayers.......... DIE YOU INFIDEL........ :angry:

:woot:

@Hyperion @Marshmallow @Talon : Go & Offer the Jumma Prayers right now ! :angry:

Kion khwa-m-khwa gunahgar banwatay ho? I work on the premise of plausible deniability....... now you had to go and remind me that it was Jumma and I had to go for prayers.......... DIE YOU INFIDEL........ :angry:

:woot:

Well lucky me I've got an Affidavit signed by Maulana Fazlur Rehman that grants me exemptions from praying ! :omghaha:

j/k j/k j/k ! :P

Folks, spring in Pakistan has arrived and in the form of Basant made a great entry into one of Lahore's top notch eateries,

A certain character in our circle of friends is always keen to translate Urdu/Hindi songs into English....his latest number is a golden oldie apparently by the late Noor Jahan....the song goes something like this....
"Aye mousam rangeeley sohaney, jia na hi maney,.... tu chuthi ley key aja balma......(something to that effect)
Translated and posted on the Facebook......" The colourful weather has arrived, my heart does not believe.....come home darling on a casual leave". !! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom