What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, on the serious note , this problem needs to be sorted because tonight was the height of this all, look at the posts this troll has been making, he even started a thread in the introduction section, got everyone on board.......he has been scouting the forum for good 3 hours waiting for you to go,

:agree: my thoughts exactly...Few mins after @Aeronaut left he started off!!

Apologizes that you had to go through that, it wasn't funny at all i know......take some rest and call it a night, i wouldn't expect my mother ,sister, neace to go such a thing......forums like these exist so we could release our daily stress not to bring them under stress, once again apologizes for tonight....take care

@balixd thanks but itna sharminda mat kero humay...Actually I saw the pix and at 1st thought lo g someone pasted the wrong pix...Talk about benefit of the doubt...But when I saw it was a SHE....that too a 14yr old! :blink: Surprisingly it didnt annoy me ...

I got pissed when the galiyan came in...I felt like an unpar I couldnt read what was written...let alone understand....THAT got be annoyed :oops:

then more pix came in and thats when I felt sick...and threw the creature in ignore list :angel:

ya, I know it sounds silly, but I actually got MORE angry at NOT understanding the galiyan than anything...I mean galiyan bhi itni mushkil wali di thee usnay :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
aik dafa Qaaz-e-umar parh lena tension khatam....

Janaaab hummm Indians ke Brother-in-laws se baaat cheeet nahin karteiii ! :whistle:

Kidding - Phir how have your Studies progressed so far ? Liverpool ka chakaaar lagaaa agar as part of that program touuu please Anfiled Stadium keee girddd tawaaaf kar anaaa mereiii liyeee ? :omghaha:

:agree: my thoughts exactly...Few mins after @Aeronaut left he started off!!

@balixd thanks but itna sharminda mat kero humay...Actually I saw the pix and at 1st thought lo g someone pasted the wrong pix...Talk about benefit of the doubt...But when I saw it was a SHE....that too a 14yr old! :blink: Surprisingly it didnt **** me off...

I got pissed when the galiyan came in...I felt like an unpar I didnt could read what was written...let alone understand....THAT got be annoyed :oops:

then more pix came in and thats when I felt sick...and threw the creature in ignore list :angel:

ya, I know it sounds silly, but I actually got MORE angry at NOT understanding the galiyan than anything...I mean galiyan bhi itni mushkil wali di thee usnay :blink:

it was the usual stuff you will hear Chavs on the London street chatting about......or brother nigga showing some love to some Bi$$$$$ :smitten:

it was the usual stuff you will hear Chavs on the London street chatting about......or brother nigga showing some love to some Bi$$$$$ :smitten:
@balixd....actually just this morning I was laughing that I actually got angry coz I didnt understand galiyan.... :rofl: Talk about the height of naviness or idiocity?! :blink:

Janaaab hummm Indians ke Brother-in-laws se baaat cheeet nahin karteiii ! :whistle:

Kidding - Phir how have your Studies progressed so far ? Liverpool ka chakaaar lagaaa agar as part of that program touuu please Anfiled Stadium keee girddd tawaaaf kar anaaa mereiii liyeee ? :omghaha:

I might be visiting in summer holidays to see cousins, not for studies.....will it work If I tell you I used to work in Aston Villa FC?

@balixd you are doing something from Liverpool uni but do not stay in UK? Or have you finished your studies there?

Or are you doing distant learning programs?

@balixd....actually just this morning I was laughing that I actually got angry coz I didnt understand galiyan.... :rofl: Talk about the height of naviness or idiocity?! :blink:

I was laughing too, not on the picture but the way @Pakistani Nationalist and @Alpha1 jumping around.....both of them sent him PM and swearing at the troll......but don't ask how did he respond to them.....lol

I might be visiting in summer holidays to see cousins, not for studies.....will it work If I tell you I used to work in Aston Villa FC?

Villa is a good club - Well they were before the O'Neill left ! :undecided:

@balixd you are doing something from Liverpool uni but do not stay in UK? Or have you finished your studies there?

Or are you doing distant learning programs?

I lived there for 4 years, never liked the place, over the weekend I was working at club in Birmingham as a Door man aka bouncer, and Aston Villa Park, did some work at Coverntry FC too, but sue to some problems at home I had to come back....now I am on distance learning program with liverpool uni

I lived there for 4 years, never liked the place, over the weekend I was working at club in Birmingham as a Door man aka bouncer, and Aston Villa Park, did some work at Coverntry FC too, but sue to some problems at home I had to come back....now I am on distance learning program with liverpool uni
@balixd I never liked Liverpool city been there twice...It always had this gloomy air around it :blink:

keep an eye on new members, any thing suspicious tag in any mods online or me.
@balixd @Armstrong @Hyperion @Armstrong

@Aeronaut @Armstrong gets 2 mentions?! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom