What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon some people find EXCUSES in bashing India on the cost of an INNOCENT girl which has suffered RAPE.

Just wondering how would that girl would be feeling, whose physical rape occurred only once, but MENTAL rape is occurring again & again.
@arp2041 YES I agree...then why even open a whole section to give advantage to such people?

What idiots dont realize is that a rape victim is attacked in all areas...from physical, mental to emotional....and I would appreciate no one take a jibe at that ....there shouldnt be any more threads on such stuff as it ONLY gives bad people the chance to show off how low they can get :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
true, this show is more along the line of Mtv Roadies, the platform is right the format is wrong, I was shocked to death when i heard that girl saying she is in love with Altaf bhai.....:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: ,

what I see is that post 9/11 goons from States and uk from kicked out and some of them left the countries to avoid any trouble, when they came back and settled down, they needed same kind of culture, their next generation was looking for night scene and fashion industry, that when people took advantage and the local culture evolved.
to meet there living requirements DHA, Clifton, Bahira, and other housing schemes were created, Fashion industry saw a boost, modelling industry, western culture, private parties....DJing

which will definitly lead us to Allah's wrath:hitwall:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:lol @Talon YEH SEEDHA DIL SE AYE HAIN TUMHARAY :rofl: yar tum ne buhat se masoom Indians ki tauham parasti ko maat dedi---

@Emrald err...what? :what:

yaar STICKY sey kya hoga??

Don't you know INDIA is the RAPE CAPITAL of the world??

Infact, rape started occurring only in INDIA & are ONLY still present in INDIA.

Don't you know RAPE is a HINDI word :lol:

WE NEED A SECTION. PERIOD.

@arp2041 NOT AT ALL FUNNY!!

Being a girl you have no idea what I felt reading that

@Talon Well you can imagine what we feel when people call all Indian men as rapists. And they do it without any action against them.

I can also tell many such incidents where Indians loose their control because of blatant pathetic posts against Indians.

We also have emotions. :coffee:

@Talon Well you can imagine what we feel when people call all Indian men as rapists. And they do it without any action against them.

I can also tell many such incidents where Indians loose their control because of blatant pathetic posts against Indians.

@KRAIT I know but how does opening a thread with such a name help? It just invites people to bash you freely?

@Dillinger -------> :suicide2:

aur yeh Sumdorong "chu" kaun hai?? :rofl:

Tuhi tha shayad phir troll karta hua.

Ye kya bakwaas hai, why do we have such lax members?
@Hyperion cannot identify the very declaration that started the Pakistan movement

AND YOU do not know about the Sumdorong Chu incident!!:angry: Hint: its in Arunachal Pradesh. Please tell me you at least know who General Krishnaswamy Sundarji was?

@KRAIT I know but how does opening a thread with such a name help? It just invites people to bash you freely?
There is a sticky thread created after my repeated request to Moderators. Oscar started it. But these posters don't post in that thread. They start new threads to bash India.

just how i did @Talon,last night..:sick:
but had too:sick:

@KRAIT

https://twitter.com/KRAITofPDF

????

:lol: nice idea, should i also open a twitter account???

oye @Dillinger @Ayush @Hyperion @Armstrong @Talon @samantk @BDforever

Mujhey follow karogey kya???? :angel:
@arp2041 :rofl: aray itna kiya desperate ho giyea?! :rofl: BTW, me dont have twitter dont even understand the need for it :what: Feels like a gossiper

There is a sticky thread created after my repeated request to Moderators. Oscar started it. But these posters don't post in that thread. They start new threads to bash India.
@KRAIT which thread is it? Let me go contribute....But I dont like such threads...esp about women I dont even go into that fashion thread :blink:

little busy guys, watching burying of Ex President of Bangladesh, Zillur Rahman in television :cray:
@BDforever Hi :wave: oooo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom