What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon Well you can imagine what we feel when people call all Indian men as rapists. And they do it without any action against them.

I can also tell many such incidents where Indians loose their control because of blatant pathetic posts against Indians.

We also have emotions. :coffee:

@KRAIT I ALSO CONDAMN this non-sense'Meri tu yahi samjh nahi araha k what rape issue has to do with Defence??:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
with pakistani nationalist..
@Ayush ooo...that what was he talking about? i didnt read it..I have an auto ignore thing on me when people go crazy :angel:
@Ayush All I know it wasnt good thats why asked each of you to throw the other in ignore list...Waysay usko hoa kiya tha? He isnt usually like that :undecided:

aray han @Ayush @Talon kal raat ko bhi koi namoona aya tha.mai ne sunna hai??kiya naam tha us ka?:what:

Tuhi tha shayad phir troll karta hua.

Ye kya bakwaas hai, why do we have such lax members?
@Hyperion cannot identify the very declaration that started the Pakistan movement

AND YOU do not know about the Sumdorong Chu incident!!:angry: Hint: its in Arunachal Pradesh. Please tell me you at least know who General Krishnaswamy Sundarji was?

Oh are you talking about the 1986-87 stand off with China??

Yes i know that, It was Rajiv's China visit that brought the tempers down.

+ I know about former IA Gen. Sundarji, he was the one who derived Sundarji doctrine :)

@Ayush ooo...that what was he talking about? i didnt read it..I have an auto ignore thing on me when people go crazy :angel:
@Ayush All I know it wasnt good thats why asked each of you to throw the other in ignore list...Waysay usko hoa kiya tha? He isnt usually like that :undecided:

he is like that on indian threads,no offence,but i even saw him celebrating indian fishermen's death on a thread. @KRAIT was there on that thread too.
yesterday night,he was generalising us as r****t and many other things,so i lost my cool..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom