What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 @KRAIT @Ayush @samantk

Oh bhaiyon is KIng of Pop bande ka kuch karo, har bar naya thread kholdeta hai ki India is going to buy this destroyer or that one from some other nation or the other. :hitwall:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ered-indian-navy-kdx-2a-class-destroyers.html

Yaar usko bahut khatarnak bimari ho gayi hai....ekdum la ilag

uss bimari ka naam hai BLDWP - Bangladeshi Living in a Dream World philia.......

@BDforever knows more about this one.......

Soon he will say that India will sent a flottila to Pacific to defeat US.

This is incurable.

he is like that on indian threads,no offence,but i even saw him celebrating indian fishermen's death on a thread. @KRAIT was there on that thread too.
yesterday night,he was generalising us as r****t and many other things,so i lost my cool..

@Ayush :blink: sorry to hear that

tumney kaha tum mera twitter account nahi FOLLOW karogi.......

jao katti.

:rofl:

@arp2041 Yaar I seriously have no time to do extra stuff with my own PhD and recently with my health hitting rock bottom....its actually starting to show...

Tuhi tha shayad phir troll karta hua.

Ye kya bakwaas hai, why do we have such lax members?
@Hyperion cannot identify the very declaration that started the Pakistan movement
?

Tou tujheee Armstrong Baba see poooch leitaaa ? :hitwall:

Iqbal touu meriii ruggg ruggg mein bastaaa haiii ! :undecided:

:hitwall: aray posts tu poori dekh liya kero---mai ne ghurra ker mana kerdiya hai:hitwall:abhi tu meray milk teeth bhi nahi jharay lol

Punch mar kar gira dn saray ... :whistle:

@Emrald

mzl.ypbbutba.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

@arp2041 Bhai full majaa aata hai Twitter par. Making the news famous so that they have to listen to us. We all baith them for TRP. :D

People are also working to spread words about RSS working for Drought affect region of Maharashtra. Many Indians don't know that.

All these Paid Media Journalists have to retrieve or correct themselves.

You get much larger audience.

Yaar usko bahut khatarnak bimari ho gayi hai....ekdum la ilag

uss bimari ka naam hai BLDWP - Bangladeshi Living in a Dream World philia.......

@BDforever knows more about this one.......

Soon he will say that India will sent a flottila to Pacific to defeat US.

This is incurable.

1.i think you need to replace Bangladesh with India.
2. the major mistakes is that some indians are thinking they are only growing militarily, others are not improving their capability :omghaha:

Tou tujheee Armstrong Baba see poooch leitaaa ? :hitwall:

Iqbal touu meriii ruggg ruggg mein bastaaa haiii ! :undecided:

abbe tu to mark2 version bane walaa hai Iqbal Sahib ka- mind you, the designation of "mark-2" is no indicator of equivalent prowess- waise @Hyperion ne abhi tak chapli kebab ki recipe nahi di!!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom