What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.i think you need to replace Bangladesh with India.
2. the major mistakes that some indians are thinking they are only growing militarily, others are not improving their capability :omghaha:

You mean to say by induction USS Ohio or USS Enterprise or F-22 BD Raptors or F-35BD or ASAT BDset or launching spy satellite with SAR capability called HASINASAT from it's own launcher called BSLV???

Exactly what??

@arp2041 Shashi Tharoor was given the lead to launch media Campaign on Social network. he posted about Kerela and Gujarat Comparison.

He used 2006 data.

Twitter went berserk. He has to clarify it. People not letting Congressis to use Social Media. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 Shashi Tharoor was given the lead to launch media Campaign on Social network. he posted about Kerela and Gujarat Comparison.

He used 2006 data.

Twitter went berserk. He has to clarify it. People not letting Congressis to use Social Media. :omghaha:

I was active during the #AMS scandal. Oh it was so much fun :lol:

One boodhi followed me for the AMS stuff :rofl:

You mean to say by induction USS Ohio or USS Enterprise or F-22 BD Raptors or F-35BD or ASAT BDset or launching spy satellite with SAR capability called HASINASAT from it's own launcher called BSLV???

Exactly what??

like production of C802A missile under license.

like buying type056 stealth corvette

like adding OTOMAT Mk.2 Block IV missile

etc.

Why do I see the register option besides my username, besides logout option, on the top control bar?

elephants-funny-lol-quotes-text-Favim.com-273217.jpg

specially for @LoveIcon and other market khwars:sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom