What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have something to do with the fact that you are naive. :whistle: Your views on kashmir alone would get you assassinated. :rofl:

But but you will be the pres. of the US by then,

you should provide me with some security and support loser :P

Good luck go for it, won't be pretty. :D

Baby steps, start with the drone how about you. :omghaha:

You know if I was in charge all the drones would be shot down on the spot and nothing would even happen to Pakistan. I am 99% sure the way zardari approaches meetings with US officials leads to him being disrespected and not taken seriously. Koi laija hii nai hai diplomacy kah. He probably just listens while they lay out terms lol.

Oh I know it won't be pretty but it'll be a fitting response to Salalaa & all the sh*t that the US has subjected this region to !

Oh stop it you're making me blush ;)

we all know how good people from our area are at landing planes...remember 9/11 :D jk jk
@ZYXW on a serious note there is absolutely NOTHING to joke about 9/11 it was the beginning of hell on earth for EVERYONE else!! Dont ever bring it up NOT EVEN as a joke!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My presence brings light to naswaristan. :angel:

57459292_b0070da4c6_o.jpg
Jk,jk

Any of you had moments in life when...all made sense....you felt the happiest....and you yearn to have it again???
@Aeronaut oay jhaj were you born yesterday?! Of course everyone goes through that...You ok?

@ZYXW on a serious note there is absolutely NOTHING to joke about 9/11 it was the beginning of hell on earth for EVERYONE else!! Dont ever bring it up NOT EVEN as a joke!!

Yup for 3000 dead Americans we've had a 9'11 every year for the last 10 years ! Too bad Musharaf didn't have the spine to tell Bush to foOk off !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom