What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup for 3000 dead Americans we've had a 9'11 every year for the last 10 years ! Too bad Musharaf didn't have the spine to tell Bush to foOk off !

@Armstrong :agree: please just change this topic its ...disturbing

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I know it won't be pretty but it'll be a fitting response to Salalaa & all the sh*t that the US has subjected this region to !

Bhaiya Pakistan would lose badly, sure you might catch the marines off guard and win a few battles but the retaliation would be swift and the American public would support it. The recent gallop poll shows Americans do not like Pakistan, third after NK and Iran. Not great company considering both are supposed to be allies. Just wait it out, come 2014 things will change and Afghanistan will go back where it belongs.... in the back pocket of Pakistan. Heck Pakistan should have annexed Afghanistan in the 1960s but alas it was a missed opportunity and a strategic backyard will have to do.

Yup for 3000 dead Americans we've had a 9'11 every year for the last 10 years ! Too bad Musharaf didn't have the spine to tell Bush to foOk off !

Like I said, just kidding and dw didn't realize this wasn't the place for a joke like that lol my apologies :D Sorry uncle ;) LOl

@ZYXW

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

guardian.150m.com/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html

:whistle:

Bhaiya Pakistan would lose badly, sure you might catch the marines off guard and win a few battles but the retaliation would be swift and the American public would support it. The recent gallop poll shows Americans do not like Pakistan, third after NK and Iran. Not great company considering both are supposed to be allies. Just wait it out, come 2014 things will change and Afghanistan will go back where it belongs.... in the back pocket of Pakistan. Heck Pakistan should have annexed Afghanistan in the 1960s but alas it was a missed opportunity and a strategic backyard will have to do.
what happenned in the 60's??

@KingMamba93 @Armstrong @ZYXW NO politics here please me came here to relax not take in more stress!!!

Like I said, just kidding and dw didn't realize this wasn't the place for a joke like that lol my apologies :D Sorry uncle ;) LOl
@ZYXW we can joke about a lot of stuff...But the beginning of hell on earth is not even worthy of begin a joke...We are not THAT desensitized!!

Then how about using the Haqqani Network to pick off a few Americans from far off ! :azn:

The veritable arm sh*t would send them a signal - We take our sovereignty seriously - Don't violate it...if you don't want more dead Americans.

Then how about using the Haqqani Network to pick off a few Americans from far off ! :azn:

The veritable arm sh*t would send them a signal - We take our sovereignty seriously - Don't violate it...if you don't want more dead Americans.

Haqqanis are already fighting US, why you think they are asking PA to go into NW?

what happenned in the 60's??

Afghanistan attacked Bajaur (a Tribal Agency of FATA) under their notion of Pukhtoonistan/Loy Afghanistan BS; the Bajauri Tribal Militia kicked their buttsss & then called in the Army & the Airforce that did the rest.

Haqqanis are already fighting US, why you think they are asking PA to go into NW?

I know they are but signalling is a wonderful thing !

aerospace engineering or basic aviation, depends which university I get accepted in.

Lo...you mean to say - No Fashion Designing or something ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom