What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong

Pakistan is an idea.....ideas can't be killed....just give 15 more years to BD, you will know what i meant. :)

Or ham Pakistani bari khabis qom hain...kch nhi hota hamain....'Allah behtar karayga' :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Insolent fool, that wasn't us. They were dasha slingin, sheep lovin, arabeez.... we conquer in a different way.... a much softer way..... :P

Oh stop it you're making me blush ;)

we all know how good people from our area are at landing planes...remember 9/11 :D jk jk

@Armstrong

Pakistan is an idea.....ideas can't be killed....just give 15 more years to BD, you will know what i meant. :)

Or ham Pakistani bari khabis qom hain...kch nhi hota hamain....'Allah behtar karayga' :omghaha:

Nahin ha na-umeed iqbal apni kishtay veeran say;
zra num ho to ye mitti bari zarkheez hay saqi;
:pakistan::pakistan:

Insolent fool, that wasn't us. They were dasha slingin, sheep lovin, arabeez.... we conquer in a different way.... a much softer way..... :P

LOLOL gosh you are just like @Armstrong babe, jk means JUST KIDDING not Jammu and Kashmir :omghaha:

And yeah I know, it's true....you do conquer in a much softer way I have noticed ;)

kays go walk ur dog....tc:P

adab armstrong sahab,
I think by mangetar, you are referring to fiance correct. I am in no rush currently, let see how everything falls but career is before familie from both of us. Enough about me, ape ka kia hal hee and aur app janab meri about(do not know wordchoice) perishan na ho, our dear mon ami @Talon is the one in rush to get married :) , thats right talon now i can comprehend your urdu anglais stew mixture....(ps. I am kidding, do not add me on the meanie list)

@liontk :rofl: :rofl: no worries @liontk Sahi jaray ho assi naal kuch na kuch seekh giyea!! :yahoo:

So the next time an American Drone fires a single missile on Pakistani soil; we should send in the SSG to take out a proportionate number of American servicemen ! :coffee:

Good luck go for it, won't be pretty. :D

Baby steps, start with the drone how about you. :omghaha:

You know if I was in charge all the drones would be shot down on the spot and nothing would even happen to Pakistan. I am 99% sure the way zardari approaches meetings with US officials leads to him being disrespected and not taken seriously. Koi laija hii nai hai diplomacy kah. He probably just listens while they lay out terms lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom