What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon

Its 4am, 15 degrees and im sitting on my car's bonnet ,with no humans in sight, weak moonlight dipping into the noisy dark,freaky looking indian ocean....

Does that make me a weirdo?

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems i can not upload image in sig, so........................................how is my new avatar and sig?

Afghanistan attacked Bajaur (a Tribal Agency of FATA) under their notion of Pukhtoonistan/Loy Afghanistan BS; the Bajauri Tribal Militia kicked their buttsss & then called in the Army & the Airforce that did the rest.

I know they are but signalling is a wonderful thing !

Lo...you mean to say - No Fashion Designing or something ? :what:

Yaar in the backroom the drones have PA okay in exchange for not going into NW. That is the most probable deal that has been made, in exchange Pakistan also gets to be the driver seat in the Afghan peace process. All will be clear come 2014 watch.

@Talon

Its 4am, 15 degrees and im sitting on my car's bonnet ,with no humans in sight, weak moonlight dipping into the noisy dark,freaky looking indian ocean....

:cray::cray: Did u have fight with your fiancee?

@Talon

@Aeronaut hmmm....everything seems right bus mayray haath kay 2 chantay parain gay naa...everything will fall into place and save you from weirdoness :rofl:

@KingMamba93 @Armstrong @ZYXW NO politics here please me came here to relax not take in more stress!!!

@ZYXW we can joke about a lot of stuff...But the beginning of hell on earth is not even worthy of begin a joke...We are not THAT desensitized!!

Like I said, I respect that completely....no worries :)

Haha oh sweety, but you must :D

you know you will! :P ....supporting me is irresistible!!

Well if you get offed you can assume I forgot to support you on that particular day. :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom