What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am aware of all of this! But I like to try and improve the situation, not just criticize it. If we go down to just criticising things, there is a lot to say about every country. Yes, I completely 100% agree with you. Nothing justifies those deaths and there have been a lot, but my job (working with the state dep.) is to get people to look past some of the stupid mistakes our politicians are making and half of our own nation is against and look at the better aspects of the US. Many diplomats and people here don't like the policies, but instead of criticising them we are trying to change them.
I am not just an American. I am a Pakistani first and am perfectly capable of criticising he US...I just choose not to do it, there is already too much negativity about it! :) but yes, I respect your opinion!

You work with state dept and you were asking us about gun control in canada.... :confused: :undecided:

@Hyperion Just saying....nice things about the 'Land of the free and home of the brave'. :D

You would be surprised by the amount of maan bhen ki gaaliyaan, people bestow on America here......in a country that is anything but American empire's sattelite state and on paper a very pro american country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lala, who ever she is, she is my online-wifey. Besides, she is also the Empress of Naswaristan. No room for anyone to be rude to darling of the empire. :angry:

Dude, on a serious note....you're a freaken sweetheart, I really hope you know that :smitten:

and nope not offended at all, he's just stating his opinion....baby like you said, without freedom of speech we would all be like sheeps....I don't like sheeps, I only liked Abdul and that's because he was yours :P

Yaraaa jaaaaan daiii - Woh wahaan piii Doctoriii seekhneiii jataaa haiii yaaa is tarhaaan ke kaaam jo usss pe asaaar ho gaaa in donooon kaaa ? :hitwall:

Khuda ki kisam, may truth bolunga. Principle ka son female students ko marks ka lalach day kar sex karta he. Aur video bana kar further blackmaik karta he.
Iss fazool college ki fee anual 10000 dollors se ziada he, mayar poor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khuda ki kisam, may truth bolunga. Principle ka son female students ko marks ka lalach day kar sex karta he. Aur video bana kar further blackmaik karta he.

Dude stop feeding on these scandals koi achi baat bhi kar diya karo,

Oh na kar Luffy - Aisaaa nahin ho saktaaa - Woh bandaaa 2-3 cases ke baaaad farigh na hovaa hotaaa ?

You work with state dept and you were asking us about gun control in canada.... :confused: :undecided:

ahahahah don't you know people here are not that smart :D
I am not any employee, just an intern/ volunteer! The projects I have worked on are mostly southamerican because I can speak spanish, never got to work with or on Canada....so still have much to learn! :P

You have no idea how much we'd welcome the 'absence' of that help from the US ! :omghaha:

Half of the world's problems would be over if the US would just learn to mind her own business !

I agree bhaiya and the founding fathers of America would not be pleased with US policy makers if they were still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom