What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, apparently you have no idea of the scope of "collateral damage". I'm a witness to the imperial idea of freedom @ greatest nation on earth. Chill girl. It's not all what you think are facts! :D

In that case emperor,
get some wine,
come here,
and teach your empress the facts then ;)

Red, darling? :D

I ate Abdul. :D

@KingMamba93, manhoos kidher bhaag gaye ho? :angry:

why of course, you're just that good baby ;)
Alright, I'll be honest here, you got me there! Can't argue that one......

Damn either I am lacking sleep or you've been going easy on me this whole time? have you emperor? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW

Dear lord :omghaha: ... You have a hollywood understanding of, the US f.policy.

Let me take you to N.Waziristan or in the mountains of kandahar to collect firewood... A boeing F-15E carrying Reytheon JDAMs, and General Automics Predator carrying hellfire missiles will "Liberate" you....

Maybe you can be an Iraqi kid in the 90's ...one of half a million who were starved to death by the US sanctions and oil for food program...or a young civilian in Iran in early 90's who was killed by Saddam's chemical warheads....supplied by the champion of liberty....

Or maybe you,can be one of the passangers onboard an Iranian civilian air craft which was 'mistakenly' shot down by an American frigate with world's most advance radar and sensor suite able to detect a bird sized UAV 400kms away.

Perhaps you can be a Japanese kid in 1946 in heroshima and Nagasaki.....one of quarter of a million 'collateral damage'....or amongst the ones being born with birth deformities....70 years later...

Maybe you can be one ordinary, viet growing rice and milking goats in the 70's .... One of 2 million killed or injured....while being 'liberated'...... Maybe you can be a school girl in Kabul in Oct 2001 killed during the carpet bombings or by depleted uranium rounds while B-52s flew above spreading 'liberty'.

America does spread liberty......ofcourse they do...it just depends what 'side' of the liberty you are on.

:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom