What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
you tell him Mamba !!! LOL :D

Canadians will never understand because they have always been slaves, first to the British and today to us the greatest nation this planet has ever witnessed and so they view their southern neighbors with contempt knowing full well their place in this world and the fact that they can do little if anything to change it. If rebellion is in our American psyche than I will without reservation declare that servitude is in the Canadian psyche.

seal_laughing.jpg

funny-animals-while-laughing-07.jpg

tumblr_m7wpwaqTDi1r60jtio1_500.jpg

hillary_clinton-293x300.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

i felt the same when she called america the greatest.:rofl::rofl:

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves."

Abb chupp karr ka konay mein beth ja. I love those mounties. :D

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

This dude... I swear....... his wife one day will be playing with him, light physical fight.... and he will think she is serious...... and he will hit her with full force, or something similar..... :woot:

@Aeronaut yara, kuch karr na is Amrstrong begum ka! :blink:

Forgive my absence of much in the way of brain-cells but I didn't get what she mean by that ? :undecided:

And I don't hit women ! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Canadians will never understand because they have always been slaves, first to the British and today to us the greatest nation this planet has ever witnessed and so they view their southern neighbors with contempt knowing full well their place in this world and the fact that they can do little if anything to change it. If rebellion is in our American psyche than I will without reservation declare that servitude is in the Canadian psyche.

LMAOOOO well said.....but no I completely agree though, I have been to canada and not many people there look favorably upon the US and it's annoying honestly. Yes, innocent people are dying in Afghan. because some stupid politicians here decided to go to war, but that doesn't mean you can overlook everything good about this nation. The US has been the land of opportunity for so many, it's given a better life to so many, and it stands for some of the greatest things....

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves."

Abb chupp karr ka konay mein beth ja. I love those mounties. :D

can't judge a natiion and what it stands for on the actions of a few politicians. it's like me criticising pakistan just by looking at zardari and his policies....

Well Allah ka shukar ha everything is all right

anyway yaar where do you live in pakistan?

Lahore...what about you ? :what:

Yaraaa udhaaar Bannu mein abhii Fauj haiii yaaa its the Levies & the Tribal Lashkars who are holding ground ?

This dude... I swear....... his wife one day will be playing with him, light physical fight.... and he will think she is serious...... and he will hit her with full force, or something similar..... :woot:

@Aeronaut yara, kuch karr na is Amrstrong begum ka! :blink:

HUHUHUHHUH?????? WHAT????? You really think he'll get married hahahahahaaha...wow emperor, you really have FAITH in you citizens...no wonder you're so FAITHFUL to me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
can't judge a natiion and what it stands for on the actions of a few politicians. it's like me criticising pakistan just by looking at zardari and his policies....

Thats why we don't dislike the people of the United States or even the country; its the messed up & absolutely hypocritical foreign policy that irks us to no end.

Well, apparently you have no idea of the scope of "collateral damage". I'm a witness to the imperial idea of freedom @ greatest nation on earth. Chill girl. It's not all what you think are facts! :D

Yaraaa udhaaar Bannu mein abhii Fauj haiii yaaa its the Levies & the Tribal Lashkars who are holding ground ?

Abbottabad because of Parrhai

Army..No tribal lashkars in Bannu ever

Abbottabad because of Parrhai

Army..No tribal lashkars in Bannu ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom