What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now what I will say here may offend you my dear chez mon ami, as you are americanne but I will still say it. We did not have a rebellion and traitor leading our countrie, the loyalist always remained uttermost obedient to the monarchy and resolved our issues through the Dominion of Canada status, which we achieved through diplomatic means. Americanne already had a gun culture as exhibited by the action of traitorous states that openly rebelled against the empire and thus the seeds of culture are there. Also do not mistake me to yank hater, I am simply pointing out that gun culture is not foreign but rather indigenous.

Now my turn to ask a question :) , Why did america completely rebel against the Empire, it still puzzles me when the empire was much more soft on the north americanne colonies compare to l'asie in contrast and yet they still remained loyal until 1946 I believe.

First answer this....why so much dislike for the US??? No matter what the US does, at the end of the day it is and will always be one of the greatest nations in this world. It has paved the way to freedom for so many other countries!

When i go home, my legend mum would have a stack of hand stiched collerless, kurtas ready for me to wear. Something she always had me wear since i was a naughty infant...

Everytime i wear it, she would have this unique smile on her face... these mums are a mystery.... :cry:
@Hyperion @Marshmallow

Last edited by a moderator:
Now what I will say here may offend you my dear chez mon ami, as you are americanne but I will still say it. We did not have a rebellion and traitor leading our countrie, the loyalist always remained uttermost obedient to the monarchy and resolved our issues through the Dominion of Canada status, which we achieved through diplomatic means. Americanne already had a gun culture as exhibited by the action of traitorous states that openly rebelled against the empire and thus the seeds of culture are there. Also do not mistake me to yank hater, I am simply pointing out that gun culture is not foreign but rather indigenous.

Now my turn to ask a question :) , Why did america completely rebel against the Empire, it still puzzles me when the empire was much more soft on the north americanne colonies compare to l'asie in contrast and yet they still remained loyal until 1946 I believe.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

well what can I say, I have a strong attraction towards delusional men :D....you know how much I love doing charity baby :P
you compose your posts very intelligently!
:pakistan::pakistan:

My mom still brings me those, hand stitched from Multan. With light needle-work in front, and collar-less. I like them. :smitten:

When i go home, my legend mum would a stack of hand stiched collerless, kurtas ready for me to wear. Something she always had me wear since i was a naughty infant...

Everytime i wear it, she would have this unique smile on her face... these mums are a mystery.... :cry:
@Hyperion @Marshmallow

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

you tell him Mamba !!! LOL :D

When i go home, my legend mum would have a stack of hand stiched collerless, kurtas ready for me to wear. Something she always had me wear since i was a naughty infant...

@Hyperion @Marshmallow

aww,her love for u!!!:police:

First answer this....why so much dislike for the US???

seal_laughing.jpg

No matter what the US does, at the end of the day it is and will always be one of the greatest nations in this world.

funny-animals-while-laughing-07.jpg

It has paved the way to freedom for so many other countries!

tumblr_m7wpwaqTDi1r60jtio1_500.jpg

hillary_clinton-293x300.jpg

This dude... I swear....... his wife one day will be playing with him, light physical fight.... and he will think she is serious...... and he will hit her with full force, or something similar..... :woot:

@Aeronaut yara, kuch karr na is Amrstrong begum ka! :blink:

REALLLYYY??????? How'd you get in then sweetheart? :D LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom