What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
becoz it was BB @Hyperion weddin we wer discussin n isnt it natural to share desinger's info wid each other:meeting:

c u even kno HSY :P

u liar!:P

Well I've liked Deepak Pervani more....he designed my School's A'levels Uniform after all ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Only to the ears of homosexual men. Sir please turn your gaydar off before entering naswaristan. :cheesy:

Now you are even more suspicious. :sniper:

:omghaha::omghaha:
btw seriously the investigation is still going on

Yara, if I remember correctly, a very small branch of Wazirs from S. Waziristan.

Hmmmn......dude have you heard of Maria Toorpakay Wazir, the Pakistani Squash Prodigy from South Waziristan, who became Pakistan number 1 in squash, then had to quit the game after getting death threats from the Taliban, where she then played it secretly in her home & then finally she left for Canada after sending emails to thousands of squash academies all over the world only for one to respond to her ! And now she trains there with one purpose - To win World Number One spot for Pakistan & come back home & improve the lives of women.

Very...very inspiring ! Yaraaa Purda kaa itnaaa ziyadaaa fanatical culture haiii hamareiii mulk mein aur aurtooon ke saaath kitnaa hum buraa saloook karteiii hain ! :hitwall:

who u wer into labels n brands frm such young age:cheesy:

how typical!:cheesy: we dun realy care wearin UNIFORMS of som desinger,everyone in school wud make fun n wud tease all day!:cheesy:

he was a special kid then....... i heard at that time deepak parwani was designing uniforms for abnormals....so he might have got lucky in that :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom