What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darling, it won't be simple simple. My tailor will stitch it. Bespoke if you will. Don't worry! :)

Rest of the money, which I would have given to some idiot designer, I'll give it to some poor kid. Besides, your brother is a very handsome guy, I always look terrific. :)

BB all da points u made abuv mayb right but wat does it hav to do wid ur weddin dress:P

HSY designs decent clothes not what u r thinkin of....he is internationally famed designer:victory:

why so simple shalwar kamiz?:cray:

yeah n to my surprise,here only u in men,infact even more than me,KNOWS DA NAMES OF ALL CLOTHES BRANDS BOTH FOR MEN N WOMEN haha:rofl:

why do u hav so much KNOWLEDGE ABT IT IF DUN LIKE WOMEN WEARIN THEM:P

But I didn't even mention it - You're the one who went on & on about HSY & his Shinny Bald Head & that you'd want to shave off your hair too & go for the bald look yourself ! :omghaha:

fh
and nothin can b eat u boys makin us do rona dhona n dramey bazi:rofl:

such villans n wicked r u guys:meeting:
f
So how is it my fault if my sister's phone stopped working or my mother needs me to go market right at the time when I am studying or my brace is standing with a smile and expects me to help with her homework

But I didn't even mention it - You're the one who went on & on about HSY & his Shinny Bald Head & that you'd want to shave off your hair too & go for the bald look yourself ! :omghaha:

becoz it was BB @Hyperion weddin we wer discussin n isnt it natural to share desinger's info wid each other:meeting:

c u even kno HSY :P

u liar!:P

Last edited by a moderator:
no need. We cant go down to their level!

:blink::blink:
that sounded gay!

Only to the ears of homosexual men. Sir please turn your gaydar off before entering naswaristan. :cheesy:

Now you are even more suspicious. :sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom