What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chal chuppp kar...baraiii ayeee aesthetic sense waliii ! :hitwall:

I saw you the other day - Who wears such a Polka dress & still not look like a mascot for Polka Ice cream ! :undecided:

ik bat bataon? polka dots dresses n shirts,bags,clutches r in fashion highly everywhere:P

lol @Marshmallow tum subha hi subha park jaya kero--walk kero takay weight kum ho aur yeh log tumhara record na lagayein:P

mera weight thik hy :P,dis @Armstrong spread da false news:argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
ik bat bataon? polka dots dresses n shirts,bags,clutches r in fashion highly everywhere:P

I'm sure they are - Women are after all the only species on God's beautiful Earth who hate their original appearance so much that they'd either lather themselves up with makeup to look fair and to hide their blemishes or they'd wear the most idiotic pieces of clothing & at times one that is minimal & call it 'fashion' or a 'feminine expression of it' ! :omghaha:

Darling, I hate flashy stuff. I vomit when I see young Pakistani boys in Islamabad / Lahore with:

1. Wearing shades, even when it's not sunny
2. Car keys in one hand
3. Cell phones in the other

All of the above while carrying a smug, as if they have conquered something. I want to beat the crap out of such people, whose parents haven't taught them a lesson in humility. Then I say to myself, it's ok, they are from a bad gene-pool. New Islamabad-eeeeeeeeez. :D

BB all da points u made abuv mayb right but wat does it hav to do wid ur weddin dress:P

HSY designs decent clothes not what u r thinkin of....he is internationally famed designer:victory:

why so simple shalwar kamiz?:cray:

Darling, I hate flashy stuff. I vomit when I see young Pakistani boys in Islamabad / Lahore with:

1. Wearing shades, even when it's not sunny
2. Car keys in one hand
3. Cell phones in the other

All of the above while carrying a smug, as if they have conquered something. I want to beat the crap out of such people, whose parents haven't taught them a lesson in humility. Then I say to myself, it's ok, they are from a bad gene-pool. New Islamabad-eeeeeeeeez. :D

Exactly my thoughts; Thankfully I'm fairly down-to-earth but sometimes a little too down-to-earth as per my Parents & Friends ! :undecided:

Anyways guys

emrald signing out

take care,

Allah hafiz

@Hyperion
@Talon
@Marshmallow
@A.Rafay
@Alpha1
@balixd
@Ayush
@WebMaster

and others.....

672307main_image_2321_946-710.jpg

Good Night..........

Dude, women look amazing in expensive, flashy stuff... god made them to look amazing... :smitten:

What's wrong with you? :angry:

@Aeronaut, I'm loosing patience dude... We need to inject him with some cocktail of hormones. Pretty soon.... :what:

I'm sure they are - Women are after all the only species on God's beautiful Earth who hate their original appearance so much that they'd either lather themselves up with makeup to look fair and to hide their blemishes or they'd wear the most idiotic pieces of clothing & at times one that is minimal & call it 'fashion' or a 'feminine expression of it' ! :omghaha:

yeah n to my surprise,here only u in men,infact even more than me,KNOWS DA NAMES OF ALL CLOTHES BRANDS BOTH FOR MEN N WOMEN haha:rofl:

why do u hav so much KNOWLEDGE ABT IT IF DUN LIKE WOMEN WEARIN THEM:P

:rofl: first part
:coffee: second part!
@Emrald i wont drive for 6months atleast!

Dude, women look amazing in expensive, flashy stuff... god made them to look amazing... :smitten:

What's wrong with you? :angry:

@Aeronaut, I'm loosing patience dude... We need to inject him with some cocktail of hormones. Pretty soon.... :what:

I like Tomboyish Women a lot...lot more instead of those so-called delicate beauties who'd wear some crazy arsed trinkets & the newest piece of lawn & call it 'looking elegant' ! :bad:

Dude, I asked you a question - Who are the Toorpakays ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom