What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh na kar Luffy - Aisaaa nahin ho saktaaa - Woh bandaaa 2-3 cases ke baaaad farigh na hovaa hotaaa ?

Wo koi teacher nahi he, college uskey baap ka he jo khud aik haraami ta. The funny thing is that their living apartment is on same building as girls hostel.

You mean you're going to smooth talk us into giving over our sovereignty to you.....again ! :fie:

That's how you get places in life :D LOLOLOLOL

You mean you're going to smooth talk us into giving over our sovereignty to you.....again ! :fie:

What if theres someone like me on the other end - The Great Un-Persuadable, like Our Father before me ! :azn:

Wo koi teacher nahi he, college uskey baap ka he jo khud aik haraami ta. The funny thing is that their living apartment is on same building as girls hostel.

Dunno yaaar @farhan_9909 can shed some light on this better ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! :P

ahahahah don't you know people here are not that smart :D
I am not any employee, just an intern/ volunteer! The projects I have worked on are mostly southamerican because I can speak spanish, never got to work with or on Canada....so still have much to learn! :P

@ZYXW What i said is a singular truth, its beyond positive or negitive charge.

America is an empire,trying to keep its extended hangover of global power. They didn't come to Afghanistan to fight a bunch of idiots with Aks and RPGs. They are here for altering ever changing global power dynamics.

My favorite case study on America's role in the world lead me to study the decline of the ottoman empire..one of the longest standing in human history.... Exceptionalism and 'above the law' synderome brought it down....same is the case with the American empire.

Pakistan,deaths,terrorists,aid,bribes,NRO,puppet politicians,arming regional enemies on both sides,exit strategy,talks for permanent bases,supporting dictators....are all 'pawns' to complete an objective..... Encirclement and containment of Asian economy, containment of SCO and eurasian energy and logistical corridor project...all 'elements' if successful..will alter the chessboard in Asia's favor beyond fix. America will still be great...just not 'The greatest'...and the whole world wouldn't be 'under its wings'....a powerful elite in the US doesn't like the smell of this recipe...not even a little bit.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lanat ho! :angry:

You should have said.... "chica, eres tan caliente" :omghaha:

LET ME SAY THIS NOW....

Babes I didn't think it was possible to love you more.....damnnn you just attract me more and more everyday..... ;)

And gracias :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom