What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw u an army brat too?
@Green Face i would have helped u but i have no expirience with girls!

techinically NO, but for some very good reason my father and espcially mother are no less than Army when it comes to discipline,value and respect......however I do have some relatives in the armed forces.....infact the village I belong to is known for two things Army and Oil field.....because most of the people of my village are either working in oilfield or they are in army....

This one baba g, now retired served in SSG, his Six sons are now in SSG, one used to be on Security detail on Mushy.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually you have a terrible habit of lying :azn: How many times have you talked about corruption of Pashtun blood in your posts?
Remember that bit about Islamabadized pashtuns in a post to Abu zolfiqar? Maybe they do but this is Karachi and people are more open minded than you can think ... Whats true for tribal areas isn't true for us ... No issues here about going gangnam for some fake honor, let people decide who they want to marry is the norm here and no jirga is valid and can have really terrible results for the offending party ...

It was between me and abu zolfiqar...if abu zolfiqar and hyperion behave in a very non-pashtun way then it may come into my mind that they are punjabized...and i most often use term punjabized in terms of cultural modification...
And you dont need to lie about karachi, i know many pashtuns who live in karachi....and i feel you have made a lie. I know things or two about human pschology, there is a reason why you created lie about dating pashtun girl....it stems from "that" thread. Quran ki qasam kao k tum such bol rahe ho.

do you mean H&K.33 ? Fuvck that rifle man. I remember a couple of my fellows hanged with a arm bandage just because of it's backstapping power. I was also near to break my shoulder bone at the first try. Then you get used to it. But it always hurts. That why I always hated shooting classes. So I relied on on-board trainings with some modern firearms :D

I am talking about HK G-3 with 7.62 x 51 not HK 33, G-3 is the bigger daddy of HK 33 :D

@Green Face Do they use morphine auto injectors in your army too like the US army?

I wasn't in the army. I was a naval cadet. But yes. Regular forces, or cavalry brigades don't use it. But Airborne Troops. Generals Staff Special Forces Command and a few elite navy units use it! Why asked bro :)

Last edited by a moderator:
techinically NO, but for some very good reason my father and espcially mother are no less than Army when it comes to discipline,value and respect......however I do have some relatives in the armed forces.....infact the village I belong to is known for two things Army and Oil field.....because most of the people of my village are either working in oilfield or they are in army....

This one baba g, now retired served in SSG, his Six sons are now in SSG, one used to be on Security detail on Mushy.....

hmmmm i see!

do you mean H&K.33 ? Fuvck that rifle man. I remember a couple of my fellows hanged with a arm bandage just because of it's backstapping power. I was also near to break my shoulder bone at the first try. Then you get used to it. But it always hurts. That why I always hated shooting classes. So I relied on on-board trainings with some modern firearms :D

Is the m16a3 popular in turkie by any chance....

And you met her just after pak-soldier-got-stoned incident, strange coincidence.

Excuse me, what is this stoning your talking about?, i am slightly confused, i do not think pakistani law implements that law.

And you met her just after pak-soldier-got-stoned incident, strange coincidence.

Is that any of your business where I met her and under what circumstances, insecure racist? :no: You may know a thing or two about psychology but I studied it in detail and judging from your usual posts that was an racist taunt and the usual expression of hate against others by you ... that corruption of blood thing
I live here and the understand the atmosphere better than one residing far far away

I am talking about HK G-3 with 7.62 x 51 not HK 33, G-3 is the bigger daddy of HK 33 :D

yes, but it's much more newer than. Btw that's why I said hk33. I can't even imagine what G-3 can do while it's little brother kills my shoulder :D

I wasn't in the army. I was a naval cadet. But yes. Regular forces, or cavalry brigades don't use it. But Airborne Troops. Generals Staff Special Forces Command and a few elite navy units use it! Why asked bro :)

I have profound interest in pharmacology and some other areas of medical sciences...

Excuse me, what is this stoning your talking about?, i am slightly confused, i do not think pakistani law implements that law.

He's talking about barbarism resulting from some ancient tribals laws ...

Is that any of your business where I met her and under what circumstances, insecure racist? :no: You may know a thing or two about psychology but I studied it in detail and judging from your usual posts that was an racist taunt and the usual expression of hate against others for others. .
I live here and the understand the atmospherw better than one residing far far away

To another member you are saying that "so far responses are positive", it means you have started your attempts very recently. I guess that punjabi-soldier-got-stoned inspired you to do so or made up such story, to prove that look fckers i am a dating a pakhtun girl. Its cheap thinking, if you were genuine, you wouldnt have shared it on naswar specifically mentioning the ethnicity of girl and asked about it from hyperion from cultural angle....its cheap bro, you dont have to resort to such cheap tactics...if you are truthful than Quran ki qasam kao. And if you are indeed truthful and going to ask her out then that soldier incident shouldnt be the cause for you to "pashtun larki ko patana"

Is the m16a3 popular in turkie by any chance....

M-16 ? Well monsieur, I know that it's secondary service rifle of the army. But infantry uses H&K.33KA3, G3A7, T-50. But they may put them in depots in case of war. They don't give it to regular forces because. We started to produce our own assault rifle. Based on HK-416 with G-36's piston system. After the final products they'll soon start to deliver the rifles at once to whole forces? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom