What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well see...we've already worked around that by making them a defacto Province instead of a dejure one ! :azn:

and we have declared the whole of kashmir as our integral part,including g&b and ajk...:devil:

@ZYXW, I propose canadianne government annexing the disputing territory of KASHMIR, are you with us or against us?

Last edited by a moderator:
1912997-642776-moon-and-stars-in-a-cloudy-night-blue-sky.jpg

ok guys am going--take care Good Night
@Alpha1
@liontk
@WebMaster
@Marshmallow
@balixd
@Talon
@LoveIcon
mods
@Green Face
@Secur

and others...
Allah Hafiz,Shalom,Adab peace

emrald signing out----
@Ayush
@Alpha1
and others

No more kashmir talk monsieur hehe, you folks are always debating this issue, is that piece of territory that central to pakistani and inde identity. I apologize for picking on you but that topic is discussed more than the entire turkish industries thread on this defence forum ironic eh!!!

My solution to the entire problem is annex that territory to Canada, we will bring our mounties and there shall be forever peace in the kashmir region.

and u give us your canada,we will transfer some of our population there...
this will improve your work force and economy.:devil:

sometimes walking and running sometimes @Green Face

i live in lahore cantt too!
bro you need to let go of this kind of thinking, I have a younger brother same age as yours, 1 year older than you. and he doesn't listen , All i can do is tell you guys that have some regard for yourself and your family.

Thats stupid-
I believe you are a one punch knocked out guy-

:rofl::rofl: how do you know?

bro you need to let go of this kind of thinking, I have a younger brother same age as yours, 1 year older than you. and he doesn't listen , All i can do is tell you guys that have some regard for yourself and your family.

Now there are people who care for me and i live becoz of that knowlege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom