What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys talk about fight? Well I can give a hand you on this ;)

will you be my sniper? I will be a spotter :D :sniper: ......take out the enemies from distance while @Alpha1 can punch his way through

MY BEST ADVANTAGE {{{WaS}}} COMPLETE Disregard of physical safety

bro mind me asking but how old are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed! I am a hybrid too of two very different races and do not associate with neither.. doesn't mean squat in todays world ... Half of my cousins have intermarried with Pashtuns, punjabis and sindhis and none had a darn problem .... It so appears only cyber racist have got a problem with that specializing in blowing things out of proportion ... :D warning of dire consequences :rofl:

Seriously i dont have problems with interrethnic marraiges with consent of parents. Its in allah hand and upto fate...marraiges between pashtuns and non-pashtuns do take place...but always remember that secret love affairs and datings are not accepted by pashtun parents, they take it as a serious insult and both girl's and boy's life would be in danger. But that is only true for typical pashtuns. Modern pashtun families of upper middle class of islamabad, lahore and karachi are not counted in this as they have already given up on pashtun cultural identity.

and there lies the problem....had you taken lessons , you wouldn't be getting into street brawls or the phaddas as they call it :D ..... ever tried morning walk to park like at Fajar time?

wohaaa brother I do take morning walk--infact i just love morning walk--yes after fajr prayer!!

will you be my sniper? I will be a spotter :D :sniper: ......take out the enemies from distance while @Alpha1 can punch his way through

im 18 just on 21 jan

cool jefe! Rifles huh? That's what I'm good at it ;)

that is because they were annexed into the princely state of the kashmir,hence came under kashmir.

too late..:P

No more kashmir talk monsieur hehe, you folks are always debating this issue, is that piece of territory that central to pakistani and inde identity. I apologize for picking on you but that topic is discussed more than the entire turkish industries thread on this defence forum ironic eh!!!

My solution to the entire problem is annex that territory to Canada, we will bring our mounties and there shall be forever peace in the kashmir region.

wohaaa brother I do take morning walk--infact i just love morning walk--yes after fajr prayer!!

Oh I just love that cold fresh air free of dust and pollution, one advantage of living in Cantt area is it is full with trees, and so does the Race course ground

Oh I just love that cold fresh air free of dust and pollution, one advantage of living in Cantt area is it is full with trees, and so does the Race course ground

i live in lahore cantt too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom