What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @ButterCup

Alright gentleman (and gentlewoman), I gotta go now. Have maths exam at friday. So @Alpha1, you're in charge of the Imperial Fleet till I head back to Naswaristan after my exams. Take care folks! Have bad nightmares so you'd pee under your pants :D

Last edited by a moderator:
the question is why he needs to mention the ethnicity of the girl? He is saying that he is trying to make friendship with pashtun girl and he immediately posted it on naswar thread after he heated debate with me on parachinar incident...thats cheap
More importantly he was asking hyperion how much responsive are pashtun girls...thats not the right line of thinking and is offensive question regarding pashtun women..and then @Oscar sahab is suggesting him to "liberate" her...which is even more offensive comment.

As i said, he can get laid with any etnicity of his choice, no business of ours.

Ethnicity itself is a flawed and inaccurate term,a currency used only by world's racist population.

@Oscar spoke his mind, you spoke yours...move on.

Carry on with 'Thekadari' synderome, for my sake. In the end it makes zero difference.

Hi @ButterCup

Alright gentleman (and gentlewoman), I gotta go now. Have maths exam at friday. So @Alpha1, you're in charge of the Imperial Fleet till I head back to Naswaristan after my exams. Take care folks! Have bad nightmares so you'd pee under your pants :D

ok Good luck! Bye bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom