What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh F*** .....:angry:...:angry:

ibt64pgFfhOLOF.gif

OMG! this is awful and trragic! I remember 8 years ago my little sister got hit by speedy land cruiser! she went like 2 stories high flying! and then hit the ground! and then she stands up!! everybody on streets were like ohhh myyy god! we were amazed how she is standing in middle of the road we rushed her to hospital! and when we asked her is she feeling pain she pointed to the canula that they put her!! That was a miracle! my sister survived! she was 8 that time!

I was searching something else brah then this came,man that pretty hard to swallow.
The lady in the middle must have got seriously injured.
Hard to tackle when you are caught in such a condition.

If she had jumped up...had been saved...

OMG! this is awful and trragic! I remember 8 years ago my little sister got hit by speedy land cruiser! she went like 2 stories high flying! and then hit the ground! and then she stands up!! everybody on streets were like ohhh myyy god! we were amazed how she is standing in middle of the road we rushed her to hospital! and when we asked her is she feeling pain she pointed to the canula that they put her!! That was a miracle! my sister survived! she was 8 that time!

oh pretty strange...gud she wasnt hurt at all:what:

If she had jumped up...had been saved...

Yeah i'm thinking on the same lines.But she's a lady you see that car hardly given her any time to react.Obviously you need a strong posture to jump ...

oh pretty strange...gud she wasnt hurt at all:what:

One day my little brother crawled to the balcony! he was 3 years old!! he climbed the ladder which was there unfortunately and then fell from third floor!! he survived! ohh my goddd!!! we heard his cry! And rushed to the balcony and saw that he was sitting 2 floors down on neighboors rooftof!!!!!
eek3.gif

One day my little brother crawled to the balcony! he was 3 years old!! he climbed the ladder which was there unfortunately and then fell from third floor!! he survived! ohh my goddd!!! we heard his cry! And rushed to the balcony and saw that he was sitting 2 floors down on neighboors rooftof!!!!!
eek3.gif

no offence but ur bros n sistas hav their childhood full of strange stories hahaha

well thy were lucky dat thy survived,i bet if u had any of such accident, u wud hav died at da spot haha

jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom