Ghodi leke aave le jaaye
Ghodi leke aave le jaaye
Ho mainu le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi...
:D

funnyanimal293.gif

Webby mera ID change kar kay Mirza rakh du :whistle:

It's ok yara. It's better that way. There was very less space even for myself to maneuver, let alone you. :enjoy:

Magar, @Armstrong zaroor aa karr tang day raha tha... :angry:

@Hyperion Sorry yaraa, been busy, couldn't comment on your thread. Read the posts though. Way too much theology and culture and stuff far too little strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon @Marshmallow : I heard, today, that @A.Rafay tried to ride a Horse but the Horse refused to let heim even sit on his back by saying 'Humm Donkeys ko ride nahin deiteiii' ! :undecided:

Didnt you remember the next part?? you came to me and said i will show you how to ride a horse but i watched and the horse kicked you :cheesy: we had to take you to the hospital!

@Hyperion did you visited the thread opened by Soheil of the video of monkey launch & than asking in a poll if it is fake or not.

Damn Era DELETED it, not just close :lol:

P.S. I already VOTED :enjoy:

Dude, as soon I saw your post, I visited the thread, but they shut it before my visit.. :angry:

@Hyperion did you visited the thread opened by Soheil of the video of monkey launch & than asking in a poll if it is fake or not.

Reactions: HRK

lol u guys gunna troll them for dat Monkey news forever haha

my poor iranians!
smileys-smiley-with-sign-274798.gif

Kia hua babes? :)

kuch nai BB usin new smileys for fun :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom