What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be the very first serious post from you, not including sciences. Yes, I also agree with you. However, regarding "Hindu Terror", did anyone else from the SAME administration / party also use the slogan "Islamic Terror"? In the wider context or limited to India? If yes, then the statement was justified, if not, then it was wrong on many different levels. Sorry, don't know munch about the issue so can not go into specifics.

They love throwing semantics around- no level headed Indian will deny that we had the likes of Abhinav Bharat and Bajrang Dal. The problem is, on one hand they will say oh no terrorists are not Muslims and on the other they'll look suspiciously about and imprison any poor fellow who happens to have a beard and looks "notorious". The real extremists will escape, beard or no beard, Hindu or Muslim, through their political connections. Only when they become too much of a liability are they discarded and hunted down.

@Armstrong, you once asked me that you'd join any militia, if I were ever to make one. I don't think it will work mate, even if I did such a thing, as those Arab financed Tajiks/Uzbeks and very own Wahabites are very well financed, and they get rid of opposing views in an instance.

I was thinking of doing it on a different level, maybe put in some substantial money in a very covert kind of operation.... what do you say? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong, you once asked me that you'd join any militia, if I were ever to make one. I don't think it will work mate, even if I did such a thing, as those Arab financed Tajiks/Uzbeks and very own Wahabites are very well financed, and they get rid of opposing views in an instance.

I was thinking of doing it on a different level, maybe put in some substantial money in a very covert kind of operation.... what do you say? :D
@Hyperion Micheal Weston style :smitten:

This must be the very first serious post from you, not including sciences.

:lol:

@Hyperion Pls regularly follow me outside naswaristan, u'll know me much better :D

Yes, I also agree with you. However, regarding "Hindu Terror", did anyone else from the SAME administration / party also use the slogan "Islamic Terror"?In the wider context or limited to India? If yes, then the statement was justified, if not, then it was wrong on many different levels. Sorry, don't know munch about the issue so can not go into specifics.

Buddy, this is what i am against, you will never here a word called "Islamic Terror" from any one from the UPA.

Infact one of there leaders greeted OSAMA as OSAMA JI.

Haffez Saeed as Shri Haffeez Saeed.

& on the other hand they call three times elected CM by name & call him "maut ka saudagar"

When a muslim is arrested for terror charges than -------> Terror has no religion.

But when a Hindu arrested (& mind you he is just ACCUSED) than ------> Hindu Terror.

+ not only this, they were calling the Second Largest Party in India i.e. BJP indulging in terrorism :woot:

All this for what??? Proving that you are more SECULAR than BJP??

But I don't see any difference as one is favoring muslims while other is favoring Hindus.

So why Different designations for two i.e. Secularist for Congress while Communal for BJP.

This is what i called PSEUDO SECULARISM.

u want me to fight wid u? ....but i thot u are a gud member:undecided:

but hey i can throw a really tuff reply if anyone wanna sound STUPID:meeting:

abey year i said i might get it wrong :P

if i recall , you said you had fight with one guy friend , later you made it up ( might be i read it wrong or i got it wrong )

or it can be @Mirzay :undecided:

@arp2041 That's the problem na, on one side we have people who "claim" to be secular but will do everything to rip the operative meaning of that term apart, on the other hand we have fundamentalists who'll try every clever trick to subvert it. Then there are people like you and me, stuck in the middle.

@Marshmallow You a IK fan?????? I was his fan as a cricketer.... dono much as a politician.

yes becoz my dad also supports him:smitten:

abey year i said i might get it wrong :P

if i recall , you said you had fight with one guy friend , later you made it up ( might be i read it wrong or i got it wrong )

or it can be @Mirzay :undecided:

i never said anythin like dat:girl_wacko:

wat r u on abt?:unsure: hav u been on too much junk like @Armstrong:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom