What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. pak gov failed to protect us from india in 1965
2. yes there is lots of official prove.
3. why does not your government help us to find out the truth if you think that you are really in good side ?

(1) Yes...yes Dhaka was made a Town of West Bengal in '65 ! :hitwall:

(2) Really ? So far all I've heard or read is 'conjecture', 'opinions' & 'anecdotal evidence' which is no evidence !

(3) Are you even willing to find out the Truth ? Were subsequent Pakistani Government's stopping you from asking Impartial Observers from the UN & elsewhere to conduct a full scale inquiry into what happened ? Heck did we even stop you from conducting a transparent inquiry of your own ? But no....you guys perpetuated the figures to your advantage & continue to do so. Whenever something goes wrong - Blame it on what Pakistani did in '71 or the years leading up to '71 !

(1) Yes...yes Dhaka was made a Town of West Bengal in '65 ! :hitwall:

(2) Really ? So far all I've heard or read is 'conjecture', 'opinions' & 'anecdotal evidence' which is no evidence !

(3) Are you even willing to find out the Truth ? Were subsequent Pakistani Government's stopping you from asking Impartial Observers from the UN & elsewhere to conduct a full scale inquiry into what happened ? Heck did we even stop you from conducting a transparent inquiry of your own ? But no....you guys perpetuated the figures to your advantage & continue to do so. Whenever something goes wrong - Blame it on what Pakistani did in '71 or the years leading up to '71 !

1. read where ? lol
2. you can not stop judgement in Bangladesh, only you can do is watching :D

I'm sorry....i thought you were a guy.

At any rate, what's the point of immediately getting friend-zoned with the "sweet sis" line.

1. sister can not be friend ? ( i guess you do not have sister )
2. so a guy can not call a girl sister ? dude you have serious problem.

@Dillinger you are right mate, Secularism is the philosophy that is holding us together & saving us from killing each other on religious ground.

But what i am against is the wrong interpretation of word Secularism which has now been developed into completely new philosophy called Pseudo-Secularism.

Doing everything against Majority & In favor of Minority doesn't necessarily means Secularism.

For eg. Just few days back our Secular Govt.'s Secular minister called a type of a terror -----> Hindu Terror (So much for proving your Secular credentials, Sir??) & u'll never hear anything like this for another type of terror.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger you are right mate, Secularism is the philosophy that is holding us together & saving us from killing each other on religious ground.

But what i am against is the wrong interpretation of word Secularism which has now been developed into completely new philosophy called Pseudo-Secularism.

Doing everything against Majority & In favor of Minority doesn't necessarily means Secularism.

For eg. Just few days back our Secular Govt.'s Secular minister called a type of a terror -----> Hindu Terror (So much for proving your Secular credentials, Sir??) & u'll never hear anything like this for another type of terror.

100% with you on that. They've made a mockery out of the word, other than the Supreme Court, and the majority of the populace, everything else is far removed from secularism. But we've got time on our side, besides, I wouldn't mind creating armed groups and hunting down the zealots and the pro theocratic state type nutcases- I'm sure @Hyperion would help out, no?

1. sister can not be friend ? ( i guess you do not have sister )
2. so a guy can not call a girl sister ? dude you have serious problem.

1. Yes, She can be, but not Girl Friend :P
2. If she is not Sister by blood & one has utilized every possible option on the table to undo it or is already married than YES, a guy can call a girl his Sister :agree:

This must be the very first serious post from you, not including sciences. Yes, I also agree with you. However, regarding "Hindu Terror", did anyone else from the SAME administration / party also use the slogan "Islamic Terror"? In the wider context or limited to India? If yes, then the statement was justified, if not, then it was wrong on many different levels. Sorry, don't know munch about the issue so can not go into specifics.

1. Yes, She can be, but not Girl Friend :P
2. If she is not Sister by blood & one has utilized every possible option or is already married than YES, a guy can call a girl his Sister :agree:

1.girl friend and friend two different things
2. even non married guy can call a girl sister , depending on their relationship status.

eg. myself, i have some good female friends too and they are like sister too , they are now helping me to get full attention of my crush :P

Abbaiii aapnii shakaal deekheiii haiii....moustache to teriii sahii uugtiii nahin haiii aur baaat kartaa haiii point of view deneiii kiii ! :angry:

Go & play with Barbie Dolls, kiddo ! :omghaha:

sorry grand pa , forget you are old fellow :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom