What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even your MP stood up in the Parliament & admitted his role in it ! :P

There is a very long thread on this with more than enough proofs therein - You might wanaa check it out ! :agree:

What major sacrifices ? Yes the East Bengal Rifles defended Pakistan...but so did the rest of us !

Indeed butchering them; give a read to Qutubudin Aziz's Blood & Tears on what the Armed Bengali Mobs did to the Biharis & other West Pakistani civilians !

The whole word doesn't know squat - If BD actually was truthful - Lets setup a commission & sift fact from fiction ! Lets determine how many were actually killed, how many were killed by us, where the heck are the mass graves & most of all how were the Mukhti Bahini civility epitomized whilst the rest of us were a bunch of butchers, rapists & murderers ! :azn:

Sure....ask away ! :agree:
in 1965 war, there was no major protection from India by Pak army in East Pakistan, do you know that ?
there are many international reports about pakistani genocide, we have mass graves in BD, wanna see it ? come to BD, I will take you those places. :)

Even your MP stood up in the Parliament & admitted his role in it ! :P

There is a very long thread on this with more than enough proofs therein - You might wanaa check it out ! :agree:

What major sacrifices ? Yes the East Bengal Rifles defended Pakistan...but so did the rest of us !

Indeed butchering them; give a read to Qutubudin Aziz's Blood & Tears on what the Armed Bengali Mobs did to the Biharis & other West Pakistani civilians !

The whole word doesn't know squat - If BD actually was truthful - Lets setup a commission & sift fact from fiction ! Lets determine how many were actually killed, how many were killed by us, where the heck are the mass graves & most of all how were the Mukhti Bahini civility epitomized whilst the rest of us were a bunch of butchers, rapists & murderers ! :azn:

Sure....ask away ! :agree:

You guys gonna fight the next iteration of the 71 war or something? @BDforever why do you even want an apology, you got a ******** nation out of the deal, that's pretty much the jackpot. Just demolish the jamaat and march forward into modernity- that is reward enough. In any war, bloodshed must have occurred on both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning.... yaaaaaa-al-Naswarioooooooooonz... :D

Afternoon ya habibi...what happened I was lately busy with my study and now I come n see naswaristan instead of naswar corner??? what caused this change?

Yeah, as @Armstrong said it....... and I'd need a personal apology for trying to attack my parents house... :D

I support him too, he always say Pakistan need to apologize for 1971, so when he will come in power. his gov. will apology to us on behalf of Paksitan, we all will be good again :D

Namaskar.... jeetay raho....phallo phoolo..... baron kay paye lagtay hain....yeh kia sookha sookha namaskar? :D

Bhaion... Bade saab agaya......... Namaskaaar....

Yeah, as @Armstrong said it....... and I'd need a personal apology for trying to attack my parents house... :D

Namaskar.... jeetay raho....phallo phoolo..... baron kay paye lagtay hain....yeh kia sookha sookha namaskar? :D

WHAT? How did you end up in Bangladesh?

the attack did not come without any reason, for being west pakistani , you got attack , it happens in war

but i do apology for attack to your innocent family

@Aeronaut BB @Hyperion @Armstrong @Talon @Mani2020 @Mirzay @A.Rafay @Alpha1 @HRK @LoveIcon @Secur @KingMamba93 @Ak-47A @WebMaster

577827_635012923179244_1330937345_n.jpg

I don't like SMQ but because of IK this time i have to vote for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom