What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.

no,he is lyin,dun trust him,his brain aint workin proprly thez days coz hes too much into junk...:what:

hw can i fail in anythin:meeting: dun u believe me?:meeting:

Achaa chalaa jaooon gaaa ! :cray:

But your not coming with your Dad....yes ! This means my beloved Lahore's roads can be safe from you walking on them & in the process cracking most of them up because of your weight ! :P

But seriously I'll probably go there....! :agree:

me n mom had to stay at home coz we r gunna hav guests frm Jaylum,so sombody has to be home otherwise i wud go

Last edited by a moderator:
no,he is lyin,dun trust him,his brain aint workin proprly thez days coz hes too much into junk...:what:

hw can i fail in anythin:meeting: dun u believe me?:meeting:

Well you did fail your driving test ! :angry:
@BDforever - Whilst giving her driving test she drove the car straight onto the footpath, through the green belt & struck a Donkey standing there minding its own business ! :fie:

And then she got out of the car & gave the Donkey a slap for being in her way ! :omghaha:

@BDforever - Whilst giving her driving test she drove the car straight onto the footpath, through the green belt & struck a Donkey standing there minding its own business ! :fie:

And then she got out of the car & gave the Donkey a slap for being in her way ! :omghaha:

o but i dint slap u:what:

no ofence! lol

her BF was lucky that he was not there :D

Hello_wallpaper_by_donnobru.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom