What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow I heard from someone that today because of your bad marks, your Mom hanged you upside down from the ceiling fan & used you for a punching bag ! :undecided:

But because of your weight the fan broke along with making a huge void in the ceiling that now overlooks the sky ! :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
5782_10151379993828878_2071732906_n.jpg

@Marshmallow I heard from someone that today because of your bad marks, your Mom hanged you upside down from the ceiling fan & used you for a punching bag ! :undecided:

But because of your weight the fan broke along with making a huge void in the ceiling that now overlooks the sky ! :omghaha:

tellin ur own story lol ....

btw r u goin to Minery Pakistan on 23rd March?:unsure:

ok guys m off for luch take care

@Talon-apna qayal rakhna aur tum bhi lunch kerlo-itstime for lunch

@balixd--may your work complete in an awesome way

@Marshmallow--loi baat nhi perhai mai oonn neech hoti rehtai hai--burger kum kho--kitabein ziyada

@Secur-how are you hi

until then emrald is invisible for some lunch :omghaha:

@Secur hi

I dunno...maybe ! :agree:

And its Minar-e-Pakistan.....not Minery Pakistan....paey eating, fat paindooo of Islamabad ! :angry:

hahah watever...

btw shame on u for still not bein sure of goin or not! :angry: livin in lhr n still not sure!:tdown:

my father is goin frm here...so are som of my other uncles:pakistan:

hahah watever...

btw shame on u for still not bein sure of goin or not! :angry: livin in lhr n still not sure!:tdown:

my father is goin frm here...so are som of my other uncles:pakistan:

Achaa chalaa jaooon gaaa ! :cray:

But your not coming with your Dad....yes ! This means my beloved Lahore's roads can be safe from you walking on them & in the process cracking most of them up because of your weight ! :P

But seriously I'll probably go there....! :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom