What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello Pinky :wave:

how-are-you42.jpg
@45'22' me alright net sucks a little...

E lo.....

ab yahan bachey bhi paida honey lag gaye...............:rofl:

BTW, Hi @Talon :wave:

& pls post your favorite hindi film here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/240298-1913-2013-hundred-years-bollywood.html

:D

Hi @arp2041 yaar ab kiya keroun jub itni wadi bachi @Ak-47A khud ghodhi mein khood pari :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
salam,adab,hi,shalom,peace....

@LoveIcon
@arp2041
@Talon
@anant_s
@balixd
@Ayush
@Mirzay
mods
@Alpha1

and others

220_itm_2013-01-11_04-47-42_3.jpg

Thank you, oh thank you, oh thank my dear, you just gave me a punch line :D , I was writing answer to my question for week 2.....guess the topic????

it is about Leading by example " In your academic programme along with your professional life, your personal integrity is a key to success. Demonstrating integrity in your leadership roles, communication skills, and leadership practices will not only inspire trust in those around you and in your personal life, but will also help to instill loyalty in your co-workers, and clients in your professional life."

Thank you, oh thank you, oh thank my dear, you just gave me a punch line :D , I was writing answer to my question for week 2.....guess the topic????

it is about Leading by example " In your academic programme along with your professional life, your personal integrity is a key to success. Demonstrating integrity in your leadership roles, communication skills, and leadership practices will not only inspire trust in those around you and in your personal life, but will also help to instill loyalty in your co-workers, and clients in your professional life."

then this must be my lucky day.!!my quote made your work easy lol..
hmmm.......you are writing about management and leadership skills??lol

@LoveIcon dont know any of those movies in your list :undecided:

I hope you would relate with this:

As kids while playing, when somebody used to say something nasty, the standard response used to be
Aisey mat bolo, mummy ko pata chala to woh tumhare saath khelney nahi degi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom