What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhaiyo give me 10 options to create poll for best movie bollywood

One Indian Missile Failure that all Indians are thankful for...

For those fortunate souls that have seen movie Tiranga (& survived), the further posting would make sense, as for other please watch the movie (albeit at your own risk).

90fc1e2582ad9955495274a28680b222_pt_xl.jpg

Few movies have inspired me, and one of them TIRANGA did enough inspiring for me to take up NCC at school and later in life to join PDF.
The movie is a Masterclass (or crash course) for those who wish to learn more about what army is all about (the Director has taken some creative liberty, but what the hell, why let facts come in between a masala story).
with characters like Brigadier Surya Dev Singh (played by JAANI RAJ KUMAR), Inspector WAGLE ( Nana patekar) and my favorite PRALAYNATH GUNDASWAMI (Deepak Shirke) you get a cocktail deadlier than Moltov's

Movie ka Villan (aka missiles ka maalik)

gundaswamy_tiranga.jpg

Aur yeh Hamara Hero

18185112.cms

The movie is complete with scientists (they don't mention but our own DRDO) who are developing missiles. For those un-initiated into missiles, the movie is a must watch. I mean how many of you know about MISSILE FUSE CONDUCTOR without which a deadly nuclear missile is nothing but a fusssss... diwali ka rocket.
The best part is the four missiles (that one Gaddar scientist develops) are named after Villan himself PRALAY 1, 2, 3, 4 (Jiski been usiki Bhains, .. sorry).
In movies climax with heroine and Hero ki maa tied and Villan laughing devilishly and all hope seems to have lost and the target cities being shown on a screen in villan's den (surely inspire by CNN), Brigadier sahab smokes his pipe and then in a dare-devil stunt removes all four Fuse conductors converting missiles DUDs and then completing his farz as an Indian movie ka Hero makes mince meat out of villan. Kahani Khatam (DRDO issued reasons for missile failure, par shayad woh movie main dikhaya nahin hai, censor ho gaya hoga)

Few experiences in life are more enlightening and rewarding.

@Ak-47A, for gods sake, I'm not that old....:devil:

Abhee to meray larkion ko chernay choornay kay dinn hain... :omghaha:

:cheesy: ........ You can continue your cherna choorna infact i'll help you BABA :rofl: :rofl:

@Hyperion
@Ak-47A wants to be your daughter :rofl:

I want to be your daughter :cray: :cray:

@Talon :omghaha:

@Hyperion..we have a daughter now lololol...when did this happen hahaha????
Emperor this was not part of our contract :P

no no no that's not how the empress does things... it is the emperor who comes to the US for an annual visit with the empress ;) lol

Really ...... You should have dinner with empress no 1 :omghaha:

@Talon :omghaha:

@Hyperion..we have a daughter now lololol...when did this happen hahaha????
Emperor this was not part of our contract :P

no no no that's not how the empress does things... it is the emperor who comes to the US for an annual visit with the empress ;) lol

Really ...... You should have dinner with empress no 1 :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ijazat
I just read that as izzat and I am like how did @Hyperion izzat get involved in Indian film

Thanks for correcting me!
ji woh suna hai Badshah salamat ki ijazat bina yahan patta bhi nahin hilta hai, so i thought not to take any chances.
btw pl. visit @ arp2041 thread started today, lots of interesting stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom