What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, they don't cooperate that much with the Emperor. I had requested them to put a few, just for you and myself, they refused. They said, the ones I suggested would break all rules of public-forum etiquette! :D

I'm fine, the trip was uneventful, most part of it at least. Thanks for asking, what about you? :)

lmaoo hypey I bet they put this :smitten: here just so you can use it when you talk to me :lol: lololol

no welcome back to you!!! How are you n how was your trip? :P

Hey there:P how are you? long time no talk :D

Last edited by a moderator:
just got this

PTI supporter brutally attacked by PML-N Mob in Lahore. Thankfully, members of Punjab Police were present and managed to protect the innocent supporter who was stripped partially naked and was being brutally tortured. If it wasn't for the presence of police, we likely would have heard another tragedy less than 12 hours after Zahida Shahid Hussain (Shaheed's) murder in Karachi.

We urge our supporter's and volunteer's to be vigilant and to avoid any level of confrontation with any group. We are up against forces that will not refrain from hurting you and if necessary killing you. This more than likely is in reaction to our continued protest at Laliack Chowk but we would like to remind every one that these things will not break our resolve. We will continue to stand up for what's right, we demand a corruption free Pakistan.

Nah, they don't cooperate that much with the Emperor. I had requested them to put a few, just for you and myself, they refused. They said, the ones I suggested would break all rules of public-forum etiquette! :D

I'm fine, the trip was uneventful, most part of it at least. Thanks for asking, what about you? :)

What's this I see? The emperor seems to be losing his grip on his kingdom, since when did you care for rules babes :lol:

Oh I see, how was your wifey? :P And are you going to go back again or something? me nothing much, just two more finals this week n summer vacation...so empty up a room in our mansion,I'll be dropping by soon ;) haha

Yara, bro matt kaha karo. Log kia kahain gay? Besides, I'm allergic to that word, i get a mini-heart-attack whenever I hear that word from the mouth of anyone but my only sis -- I think my ears are trained only to her frequency! :omghaha:

lmaoooooooo @Mirzay he's right, you should listen to @Talon and go with "nana" instead! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wifey was super fine, just finishing some paperwork in Islamabad. She will be here in 3 days, and no I don't plan to go anywhere for at least a few weeks. :)

You are most welcome, come and stay with the two of us... hmmmmmm..... interesting...... the possibilities....... me likey! :P

What's this I see? The emperor seems to be losing his grip on his kingdom, since when did you care for rules babes :lol:

Oh I see, how was your wifey? :P And are you going to go back again or something? me nothing much, just two more finals this week n summer vacation...so empty up a room in our mansion,I'll be dropping by soon ;) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom