What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Argus Panoptes

Wrong,CRM picked up pace only when the 'idea of equality' had become irresistable. Australia rejected 5 refarndms, before approving the Aboriginal rights in the 6th one by 95.6%.

An idea is the most powerful,thing known to man. It becomes unstopable when its time has arrived. "Tabdeeli" is an idea which has started to make sense,its time has come...it has been drilled into the youth by an emotional but clean concious man,lying on a hospital bed,because of his belief.

Remember,Musa only became Musa because he didn't give into the might of the Pharoah. Ibrahim became the father of prophets because he challenged the, status quo, he didn't kiss Nimrood's hands.

The battle for liberating our nation has only just begun,we shall together,march to the beat of the same drum,our founding fathers marched to...until the ultimate glory.

Peace.................
@Aeronaut Excellent thoughts, but it remains to be seen whether the idea of a "Naya Pakistan" has become irresistible or not yet. The forces supporting the status quo are still strong and in charge. It is not clear to me whether this skirmish will last long enough to morph into a successful battle. The next few weeks and months will give us all a better idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut i think Pakistani people don't want outsiders comment on this please go to North Korean defence corner if it has .. Please avoid interfering in our personal matters its not your concern anymore.

Thank you Sir ... :)

Proud Pakistani :pakistan: :pakistan:

aaj tou @Aeronaut baray josh walay mood mein hai...ALLAH khair karay, saray baach ke rehna....par haan mein aeronaut ke saath hoon, IK bhai ab tou moment choro karo, CRM without a leader is useless

@Argus Panoptes

Pharoah,Romans,Nimrood,Abu Jahil and Quresh,America of the slave age, apartheid and more were status quo of their time.

I maybe agnostic to the power of the 'idea of naya pakistan' at the moment. However, what i am faithful about is that God has 'always' produced a Musa,or Isa,Ibrahim or Mohammed,MLK,Jinnah or Nelson mendela in the same time,at the same time.

"Do your duty and have faith in God,there is no power on earth that can stop Naya Pakistan"

Aeronaut.

@balixd

You,either join the status quo and subject your nation to zulm,or you can join the fire. History forgets,bystanders.

Battle formations have been drawn already,some can see it,some are yet to,some will be at the forefront,some will be left to bite the dust and collect the leftovers.

Zulm has always intensified the quest of liberty,It didn't end,it starts now.

There is no power on earth that can stop a traitor to change his/her flag ... What's your opinion @Aeronaut , @A.Rafay @Marshmallow , @Talon , @Adios Amigo and @balixd ???

Proud Pakistani ... :pakistan: :pakistan:

I have also changed my flags! Am i a traitor too?? We love our country so much, the changing of flags indicate the resemblance of corrupt system and incompetent leadership of Pakistan to north korea.

I have also changed my flags! Am i a traitor too?? We love our country so much, the changing of flags indicate the resemblance of corrupt system and incompetent leadership of Pakistan to north korea.

So it means if system is corrupted u will leave your identity .....??

@Argus Panoptes

Pharoah,Romans,Nimrood,Abu Jahil and Quresh,America of the slave age, apartheid and more were status quo of their time.

I maybe agnostic to the power of the 'idea of naya pakistan' at the moment. However, what i am faithful about is that God has 'always' produced a Musa,or Isa,Ibrahim or Mohammed,MLK,Jinnah or Nelson mendela in the same time,at the same time.

"Do your duty and have faith in God,there is no power on earth that can stop Naya Pakistan"

Aeronaut.

I can agree with the first part of your quote in bold absolutely @Aeronaut. We all need to do our duty and have faith in Allah. The rest is up to Him, including what happens with Pakistan.

Imran Khan is a good leader, but he is no Jinnah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom