What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello @ZYXW
7921636-happy-food-series--coconut.jpg
:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, bro matt kaha karo. Log kia kahain gay? Besides, I'm allergic to that word, i get a mini-heart-attack whenever I hear that word from the mouth of anyone but my only sis -- I think my ears are trained only to her frequency! :omghaha:

Acha ab nhi kahun ki theek na lala ooppppsssss :P :D

@Argus Panoptes prime Minister kiya? I am queen of Naswaristan and Pinky of Pink :rofl:

Theek hey malika aaliya jee.

@Talon PINK was supposed to be a democracy, but if you and @Aeronaut want a monarchy, what can a humble Secretary like me do? I only perform secretarial tasks, not make big decisions like that.

fcuk all emperors welcome the dictator of naswaristan .....only those can claim to be emperors now who wanna get their throats slashed :smokin:

Stop. Halt. What's going on right under the Emperor's nosey? You need to be flogged for treason. :pissed:

Theek hey malika aaliya jee.

@Talon PINK was supposed to be a democracy, but if you and @Aeronaut want a monarchy, what can a humble Secretary like me do? I only perform secretarial tasks, not make big decisions like that.

Stop. Halt. What's going on right under the Emperor's nosey? You need to be flogged for treason. :pissed:
@Hyperion ahem ahem what sort?! We are talking about PINK LAND of PINKY!! :angel: Tum ko kiyun dorra par raha hay? chill!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom