What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon you have to send that anti Aeronaut email to me for fun! :taz:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elmo

I disagree,'yeh qoum uth chuki hai'. Rickshaw drivers and Lamborghini drivers participated the elections together,they are protesting together.

The very fact that there has been a political division among the people,sweat,blood and tears. Girls living in Defence and those who work in their homes have come out to vote.....change has come.....its been hijacked,but for how long?

@Argus Panoptes

Wrong,CRM picked up pace only when the 'idea of equality' had become irresistable. Australia rejected 5 refarndms, before approving the Aboriginal rights in the 6th one by 95.6%.

An idea is the most powerful,thing known to man. It becomes unstopable when its time has arrived. "Tabdeeli" is an idea which has started to make sense,its time has come...it has been drilled into the youth by an emotional but clean concious man,lying on a hospital bed,because of his belief.

Remember,Musa only became Musa because he didn't give into the might of the Pharoah. Ibrahim became the father of prophets because he challenged the, status quo, he didn't kiss Nimrood's hands.

"Be khatar kood,gaya aatish-e-Nimrood main Ishq

Aqal hai,mehv-e-tamashaye lab-e-baam abhi"

Iqbal.

Jinnah became,Jinnah because he didn't give into Hindu dominance,and to the Farangi might.

"Your,(Muslim) history is replete,with the men of wonderful grit and heroism.Live upto your tradition and add another chapter of glory."

Jinnah.

The battle for liberating our nation has only just begun,we shall together,march to the beat of the same drum,our founding fathers marched to...until the ultimate glory.

Peace.

@Hyperion @Leader @Jazzbot @A.Rafay @Marshmallow @Adios Amigo

One of the best posts on the topic I've came across in recent days, you've nailed it sir.. :tup:

@Aeronaut Excellent thoughts, but it remains to be seen whether the idea of a "Naya Pakistan" has become irresistible or not yet. The forces supporting the status quo are still strong and in charge. It is not clear to me whether this skirmish will last long enough to morph into a successful battle. The next few weeks and months will give us all a better idea.

Whenever there was a revolution, the opposition was always way more stronger, this is actually the beauty of this game. Keep your calm, stay focused and remain steady to your cause, victory will kiss your feet one day..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom