What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, sorry for that. I'm just too busy spreading chaos on other threads! :D

Typical you. Haal kya hai bhai? Scene kya hai bhai? Everything kosher with your bp? You planning to go to war with the ganjas!?

Before I visit, I will definitely check with you! :P Your counterpart is all happy in Pakistan. She is fixing the house we got for ourselves in Islamabad. I'll buy you a bigger one, when the time comes. Don't fret it. :P

@arp2041, see, it's all natural for us to wish for a second / third / or a fourth wife. As long as we can keep them financially stable, happy and are able to do justice in-the-sack. You wouldn't understand, maybe it's a local phenomenon! :D

I look forward to that :D lmfaooo oh nice congrats on that house haha when she is coming back? LMAOOO :rofl: nah baby what are u and I gonna do in such a big house ;) jk jk jkj nah no need you'll have the PM house by then, you can just give that one to me :whistle:

LMAOOOO babes what are you a missionary haha you gonna end up converting him if u tell him all this :lol:
Hypey i must say im shocked it took u this long to figure out the army thing, it was pretty obvious that no one in power over there is up to any good, that's y the entire nation is suffering this badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, we have a deal! If I ever become the PM/CM, you'll be the first thing to do on my list. Literally. And you get to have the official residence all to yourself! :P

Nah, I knew already that they were never up-to any good. The only difference this time was that they've become more blatant and interfere even in the tiniest of civil affairs.

I look forward to that :D lmfaooo oh nice congrats on that house haha when she is coming back? LMAOOO :rofl: nah baby what are u and I gonna do in such a big house ;) jk jk jkj nah no need you'll have the PM house by then, you can just give that one to me :whistle:

LMAOOOO babes what are you a missionary haha you gonna end up converting him if u tell him all this :lol:
Hypey i must say im shocked it took u this long to figure out the army thing, it was pretty obvious that no one in power over there is up to any good, that's y the entire nation is suffering this badly.

Ok, we have a deal! If I ever become the PM/CM, you'll be the first thing to do on my list. Literally. And you get to have the official residence all to yourself! :P

Nah, I knew already that they were never up-to any good. The only difference this time was that they've become more blatant and interfere even in the tiniest of civil affairs.

abey THARKI NO. 1 @Hyperion.......

kuch hamarey liye bhi chodega??? :disagree:

Pata hai 4 kar sakta hai......par iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki 4 karna hi hai ???? :cray:

Nah just two. One brilliant foreigner (wifey#1), and one foreign born brilliant desi ( @ZYXW )! This will be good for myself, and for the country. I never do anything just for myself, it's always country first! :D

abey THARKI NO. 1 @Hyperion.......

kuch hamarey liye bhi chodega??? :disagree:

Pata hai 4 kar sakta hai......par iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki 4 karna hi hai ???? :cray:

Nah just two. One brilliant foreigner (wifey#1), and one foreign born brilliant desi ( @ZYXW )! This will be good for myself, and for the country. I never do anything just for myself, it's always country first! :D

:rolleyes:

Include @Talon also than......EMCD - English Mem Confuse Desi!!! :rofl:

Well I would, however, my wealth can be better divided between two @ the moment. I have to be financially judicious to my loving wives. After all, I love them too. :smitten:

hahaha oh yeah u gonna make a fine politician, look at u, already bribing ur constituents with false promises psshhh :P But no if I become PM then you can have the whole house to urself, I promse, afterall I am gonna need someone to clean and cook :rofl:
too much power always ends up corrupting!

@Hyperion, he meant to say include him in it too, but then he realized he would be confessing his love so he decided to say talon instead :rofl:

foreign born, not so much darling but, Brilliant, 100%! :D

Darling, for you I'll cook, clean and do whatever jobs you give me. Anything to have your company for eternity. :D

hahaha oh yeah u gonna make a fine politician, look at u, already bribing ur constituents with false promises psshhh :P But no if I become PM then you can have the whole house to urself, I promse, afterall I am gonna need someone to clean and cook :rofl:
too much power always ends up corrupting!

@Hyperion, he meant to say include him in it too, but then he realized he would be confessing his love so he decided to say talon instead :rofl:

foreign born, not so much darling but, Brilliant, 100%! :D

Hello CHAMACH :wave: :wave:

Darling, for you I'll cook, clean and do whatever jobs you give me. Anything to have your company for eternity. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom